Change season's date cutoff for transfer history

As seen in the screenshot, I have made a bunch of transfers in around late may/early june. Notably, this is AFTER the board have given me my new season's budget, as well as after the 'season recap' feature has gone by. I also do not have any more club matches to play.

However, these transfers are listed as within the 2023/24 season, even though they were made in late may/early june 2024. 

I understand that the transfer window hasn't opened yet, but it would just make more sense to classify them as transfers for the upcoming 2024/25 season, seeing as the 2023/24 season has effectively ended.

image.thumb.png.44b3ee5518354a020c714abd7be043b3.png

Edited by boey

Posted (edited)
On 25/06/2024 at 22:24, SmudgyChart said:

Any and all transfers after the January window should be counted in the next seasons transfers.

You can still make free transfers after the January window, as the restricted transfer window is still open in some countries. I think the end of that window (usually march) should be the threshold instead. 

Or, the transfer date of a player could also be used to determine which season a transfer is recorded under. I.e. if I make a transfer for 1.5 years from now, it should only show up in the window where the player joins the club.

Edited by boey