Please do not remove the Shout button. And GM Box Camera

MuttyFM

I'm truly hoping that this will be looked at again. As I and others im sure use this feature every game. I use it up to 6 time per game. It also helps with being more immersive during game day, the day you worked so hard to get to. I'd rather smash the Demand more or Focus more  buttons then smashing my keyboard. (I wouldn't) but you get my message. You feel more like a Football MANAGER at least, everything you guys have pushed on us for real. How many times have we've seen Klopp or Pep or any other manager shouting get forward get back do this do that... ALWAYS!!! So I'm asking for this feature to be reinstated for FM25. I'm also asking for a new Managers box camera, and yes I am the crazy fool who watches every game, although I do it on the 2nd highest speed.... I cannot play the game without it as like some they cannot play without 2D. I've never downed them for it cus I get it. You have something the way you like it and that's how you want it to stay. My apologies if this is in the wrong spot to post this.I am hoping to get some backup with this from fellow Managers. I don't wanna seem like I can't feel the game as it's going. This is really important to the Managers experience. Ive gone over 12 seasons watching every single game. Yes ok im crazy to some but to me its my enjoyment, It makes you feel a part of helping the team,. I really don't wanna see this feature go. As small as it is to some it's big to others.

Regards MuttyFM (couldn't find my real acct) aka Yukon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello, while we appreciate the feedback (I like to spam shouts too) we're not going to reverse the decision for FM25.

But as Miles mentioned in the Dev Blog, we do want them to come back eventually.