[Suggestion] A few matchday addition

I thought I'd share some ideas to improve matchday experience:

1. Preset multiple pauses at certain minutes during a match(ex: 60 minute automatic pause for tactical changes) 
2. Assign automatic sub at certain time or once a certain player reach a specific stamina level
3. Ability to track a specific player each game (ex: tracking a player will be highlighted in the 3D ME, allowing you to track movements easier when off the ball, also track more detailed in game stats)
4. Modern football are now focused on movement between 2-3 players, there should be an option for pregame training to focus on combination plays.
5. Shouts should not be removed but greatly enhanced, for example telling your team to press harder, will force more aggresive approach but at the cost of faster stamina and lose of shape, those sort of tradeoff will make shouts more tactical and impactful. 
6. Scouts to send reports when any player around the world does outrages things (score 5 goals, score bicycle kick, 14 year old debutant) that way we get to uncover potential talent from viral news, which does happen in real life.