Notification when a club has sacked their manager?

Hi all,

Is it possible to get a notification when a club has sacked their manager? I have currently managed a team for many seasons, and I would like to apply for another jobs, but right now I have to go to the job section all the time. It would be much easier if I could get a notification about a new club to apply for :-)

You can follow the club you're interested in coaching. You'll receive every news about them including sackings on your social media feed page. Usually, you can get a mail that "Mr.Manager has been sacked" 

7 hours ago, XV20 said:

You can follow the club you're interested in coaching. You'll receive every news about them including sackings on your social media feed page. Usually, you can get a mail that "Mr.Manager has been sacked" 

I actually did this for a few clubs - one of the sacking news came to my inbox, the rest didn't (they probably ended up in my social media inbox, which I never check).

However, I still prefer a general setting where any sacking would pop up in my inbox. Because I don't want to follow every club in my savegame :D 

It bugs me that there's an inbox item for managerial appointments within the league you're managing but nothing for sackings. There's not even a mention of who the previous manager was in that inbox item.