The most unbelievable match ever?

Posted (edited)

I don't know is this right forum and so on, sorry, but anyway...

Is this craziest match ever? It was last match of the season 2037-2038 in English Premier League. If I, with Chesterfield, win it, Chesterfield will won Premier League. With draw or loss, Man City will be champions.

At time time of 79 minutes, game was 1-3 for Man City and I played with ten men. Then, my team scored third times and in additional time Man City clinched the title by drawing the game.

Chesterfield-ManCity4-4PremierLeaguedecisivematch(champion).thumb.png.1bc07d05ae1d37e9e47e352a7bf7e0e5.png

I can't say what I feel now...

Edited by Henrip

• Henrip changed the title to The most unbelievable match ever?
1 hour ago, Henrip said:

I don't know is this right forum and so on, sorry, but anyway...

Is this craziest match ever? It was last match of the season 2037-2038 in English Premier League. If I, with Chesterfield, win it, Chesterfield will won Premier League. With draw or loss, Man City will be champions.

At time time of 79 minutes, game was 1-3 for Man City and I played with ten men. Then, my team scored third times and in additional time Man City clinched the title by drawing the game.

Chesterfield-ManCity4-4PremierLeaguedecisivematch(champion).thumb.png.1bc07d05ae1d37e9e47e352a7bf7e0e5.png

I can't say what I feel now...

I have to admit, I was expecting something a little more unbelievable, I feel let down...