How to Add 24/25 fixtures?

RyanG1993

Hi

Trying to add the real Scottish Premiership fixtures for 24/25 via the editor.

Does anyone know how to add/edit real fixtures for 2024/25 in FM24?

I remember doing this on a previous FM, maybe 3/4 years ago, and it was pretty simple, though took a long time.

I can't figure out how to do it at all on the editor when I go into the advanced nation rules. And there doesn't seem to be any sort of info online that I can see relating on how to do this on FM24

HI!

You could try this, I can't guarantee it works 100% but I'm going by logic.

First of all, enter your fixtures with the date of 2024 in the national rules.

Then convert to advanced rules and go to each individual leagues to set the starting date to 2024. Then save and check.

Do you remember to put the right teams of the 24-25 season that correspond with those fixtures.

Then let me know if it works and/or if it gives you any errors in particular 😉

Edited by OliverMatt

On 01/07/2024 at 22:34, OliverMatt said:

HI!

You could try this, I can't guarantee it works 100% but I'm going by logic.

First of all, enter your fixtures with the date of 2024 in the national rules.

Then convert to advanced rules and go to each individual leagues to set the starting date to 2024. Then save and check.

Do you remember to put the right teams of the 24-25 season that correspond with those fixtures.

Then let me know if it works and/or if it gives you any errors in particular 😉

Cheers for responding. I’m not actually looking to start the game in 2024. Just to go into 2023/24 with 24/25’s fixtures. I’ve definitely done this before in the past, but they’ve overcomplicated the advanced rules section of the editor in FM24.

Yeah I’ve added the correct teams to the leagues to correspond with the fixtures.

I haven't tried League Fixtures for a future year before(It works for the starting year I can guarantee), but this might work.

Screenshot2024-07-03205425.thumb.png.7e1b63897905f0fa3e7db16b60c8c47b.png

In the competition, under Fixture Times and Rules there is League Fixtures, you can set the year and type in the dates.

8 ore fa, RyanG1993 ha scritto:

Cheers for responding. I’m not actually looking to start the game in 2024. Just to go into 2023/24 with 24/25’s fixtures. I’ve definitely done this before in the past, but they’ve overcomplicated the advanced rules section of the editor in FM24.

Yeah I’ve added the correct teams to the leagues to correspond with the fixtures.

Ok so if I understand correctly you would like to insert the 2024-25 calendar which however normally starts in 2023 as per FM24. If so, confirm it to me and tomorrow with the editor in front I will send you step by step screenshots because compared to the 23rd a few things have changed and there is a distinction between the licensed and non-licensed leagues. I know about real results because I have updated them throughout the season.