How does the AI manage during matches?

I have been thinking about this thing for a long time. 

For me it must be that the AI that we are facing has to be using full match instead of any highlight modes when managing in a match. Or is it using the same highlights mode as the player is using and making decisions based on that? 

If the AI is using full match and the player is using for example key highlights to observe and make changes, shouldn't this give a clear edge for the AI and make it more at more competitive? 

22 ore fa, El Payaso ha scritto:

I have been thinking about this thing for a long time. 

For me it must be that the AI that we are facing has to be using full match instead of any highlight modes when managing in a match. Or is it using the same highlights mode as the player is using and making decisions based on that? 

If the AI is using full match and the player is using for example key highlights to observe and make changes, shouldn't this give a clear edge for the AI and make it more at more competitive? 

They don't actually make changes based on observation. 

As @Ti Agosaid they probably have their own version of match plans

The AI knows what's happening at every point during a match, because it's programming. How often they make changes, and what those changes are probably depends a bit on the tactical characteristics of the AI manager.

Does this mean the AI has an advantage? Possibly, but it's still just programming and isn't actually thinking about what's going on, it's just responding to events and the data it has available.