FM 23 Editor -- Trying to Create EURO 2024

Good afternoon,

I have a question about FM23 editor, I hope it wont be a problem. So ever since the EURO's started, I started wanting to create the tournament and add it to the game. So I dived deep into the editor and followed the steps given to me by youtubers who showed examples of what to do. So I did all the steps they did and set the starting date to 14th June 2023 ( Id like us to be able to reach the tournament as quickly as possible) on every possible page. But this is the error message Ive been getting and for the life of me, every time this pops out -- the year changes to 2047 or remains 2023, its at random in the editor. Here is the screenshot of what I get as the error. I'd be very happy if anyone has made the euros on FM23 and tells me where to find. Don't tell me fm scout or other similar sites -- they dont have EURO 2024 for FM23. Ill attach the screenshot.

On another note, I'd like to know is it possible to make it so when I start a save, I could start straight into the EURO's. Any help and tips would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post, guys!

Screenshot (53).png