Save Ideas for FM24

Hello everyone.

I recently started playing FM24, i noticed that the game has a few new things to it, for example the Japanese leagues.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas or suggestions for starting saves, i would prefer to not start in the first/main division but on the second division or lower.
I don't have preference about the country in which i could start.

Thank you all in advance.

Posted (edited)

Depends which leagues you have played before or more recently if you want different. Maybe select some leagues you don't know much about and get click the random team option. Obviously if it picks a team in the top league do it again. I'm finding Turkey quite fun. Goztepe from the second tier. Won it and got promoted to super league and I've managed to topple the giants and now won 3 super leagues in a row. More of a challenge would be Bursaspor in the 3rd tier.

MLS with all it's weird rules might be fun if you can be bothered to work it all out. I've never tried.

Edited by mdaw1985

On 04/07/2024 at 07:11, Splat86 said:

Hello everyone.

I recently started playing FM24, i noticed that the game has a few new things to it, for example the Japanese leagues.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas or suggestions for starting saves, i would prefer to not start in the first/main division but on the second division or lower.
I don't have preference about the country in which i could start.

Thank you all in advance.

I once played in Belgium, starting in the lower leagues and I enjoyed that save a lot, maybe give that a try?