Unable to rename created B teams

crooy3

I'm trying to create Milan Futuro, B team that is gonna compete in Serie C from next season.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/milan-futuro/2024-06-27/milan-futuro-is-born-the-team-will-compete-in-serie-c-2024-25

But I can't put that name in Football Manager. I created a B team for Milan, and trying to rename it to Milan Futuro, but the name keeps returning to Milan B.

Also, when I look to Database changes, there are the changes I wanna make, but at both B team screen and in-game, the name remains AC Milan B.

Tried to rename Juventus Next Gen (existing B team), and that is working, I am able to change their name.

milan-b.thumb.jpg.b02dd5697468627179a3fb5be775f095.jpg changes.thumb.jpg.471ca68bbee6435cdf5a426e8f6a34bb.jpg

31 minutes ago, alian62 said:

Hard coded . 

Is there a way to edit the db file, like for example making continents selectable?

There is a way to change the name because I also created Milan Futuro with this name. I confirm that with the traditional method it is not possible to change your name. Now I'll explain how to do it:

1 - Take the database with the team already created and put it in the Serie C group B.

2 - go to Milan and on "reserve teams" delete the entry team B.

3 - go to the league where you put the team B, you will find a team that sometimes has no name and sometimes keeps the name of team B, click in it and you can change all the information.

4 - Still on Milan Futuro go to affiliations and create one with Milan of the "Team B" type.

5 - Copied the information of the affiliation between Barcelona and Barcellona B and replicate it to Milan. You have basically created a B team like the others in the game, while by nature the Italian ones are hardcoded. In terms of gameplay you will be able to train it like all the other B teams in the game.