Can someone help me with moving Old Firm teams to English Leagues whilst having B teams in Scotaland?

Craig_J

Basically I'm trying to make it so that both Celtic and Rangers play in the english league system whilst they have B teams which play in Scotland.

I had an FM 21 save going where I did this exactly the same but in the third season my Rangers B side got completely removed from the Sctottish system and replaced by a Highland league team called Brora Rangers.

I then purchase FM 24 to try and see if this will allow me to edit this more succesfully.

As you can see my inital set up was once again fine (ignore the relegation from holidaying. This bears no relevance what so ever for the disapperannce).

image.thumb.png.df8466f7585995e4ac1ab3e4be6af900.png

image.thumb.png.87dc9374f1e9ff6276a6c0fe05658b61.png

Once I get to the 26/27 season as you can see Ranger finished 3rd in the SPL.

image.thumb.png.88deb42de7d12b2d6eb2efee1b979b00.png

image.thumb.png.28f4e0dd366180d04ee9e89f7ed2c4dd.png

HOWEVER rangers in the 27/28 season have been replaced by Brechin from out of nowhere!

This is an exact repeat of what my issue was on FM 21. And it only seems to affect Rangers specifcally. Celtics on both carry on.

Someone else suggested that Rangers had entered and exited with their real B teams and that this may be causing an issue. However, in this instance it's actually Celtic who's b team IS set for the lowland leagues but Celtic do not seem affected by this.