Help with fixing this tactic - 433 intended on combining high-pressing football with high possession

Context: I typically play the usual Gegenpress on FM because it is the type of football I love watching in real life. However, I have decided to try to move towards a more possession-focused system of play, emulating a Guardiola-esque managerial philosophy. 

The goal of my tactic is high-pressing football and high levels of possession, all intent on creating chances, scoring goals and maintaining defensive solidity. The issue I have is that I am struggling to score goals with this tactic. Defensively, it seems fine, choking out much of the opposition's attack. How can I improve this tactic offensively and score more goals, all while maintaining defensive efficiency?

Ultimately, I want my striker to be the main goal-scoring threat, however, I put the collective over the individual so I don't mind him not scoring a ridiculous amount if it means the team collectively scores goals.

Any help will be much appreciated :)

Screenshot2024-07-11at9_21_03PM.thumb.png.03abcd3452d4db6ebf5897b516cd5179.pngScreenshot2024-07-11at9_30_54PM.thumb.png.fd9aa0ebd28b6311617f451ea6656d6c.pngScreenshot2024-07-11at9_31_01PM.thumb.png.2b05761cd09becb9606fc32fe7269c68.pngScreenshot2024-07-11at9_31_10PM.thumb.png.8c5bd47c0143d65d33262eb614663736.png

Edited by AhmedR1711
Added team instructions' images

Drop the AF and open up the width a little? You are setup to control the possession but are also kind of in a typical narrow/direct Liverpool gegenpress w/some of your TIs. I would prefer a role on Bissouma that triggers a rotation for a 3-2 buildup. 

A more patient approach with a Poacher will see you turn the ball over less. 

Edited by Cloud9

I would, as Cloud9 also suggests, change Bissouma's role and duty to either BBM(s), CM(a) or MEZ(s/a) to trigger a positional rotation and make him be a part of the '5' in the 3-2-5. With both an IFB(d) and W(s) on his side, I don't believe you have to be conservative with his duty and you could easily go for CM(a).