Is there a set point in the game when players interested in joining my club will increase?

Ive just won League 1 in March. I'm assuming at some point my club will be more attractive to players because we are playing in the Championship next season but I'm interested in the game mechanics of this. Does it happen immediately when i officially earn promotion? Does it happen when the season finishes? Is there a set date in the game (June 30th?) where these things update?

Essentially, when is the best time for me to start looking for potential players for next season? March seems way too early

It will change when you officially become a Championship side some time around the end of June/beginning of July. But don't expect a great change - if you're expected to be relegated next season a lot of players will still be reluctant to sign.

All part of the fun :D

Yeah this is one of the areas in the game where I think some improvement to logic could perhaps come in. For example, I am managing Birmingham City and I got promoted to the Premier League in my 2nd season in charge (24/25 season). First season in the Premier League and I couldn't really sign anyone of note as nobody was interested, which is fair I am a newly promoted team and expected to be relegated. End of season I came 8th, next season and I had a tiny reputation boost, but literally still only really able to attract interest for higher end Championship players. I have a phenomenal 2nd season in the EPL and end up coming 2nd in the league, and of course qualify for the champions league. I was expecting a huge reputation boost after this, but to my amazement I dropped in the club rankings, and although I can now attract interest for much better players (mid level EPL) I still struggle to attract champions league quality players unless they are a big fish in a small pond. Maybe I am just being bitter as the bigger names still avoid me like the plague, but I thought that most players excluding the real top level guys would be itching to play for the team who came 2nd in the Premier League and are now in the champions league. I have had a few players that would have been first teamers on good money reject me to join Southampton who have been in the Championship for the past 2 seasons on lower wages.