We need attributes for NT

I always thought that players could do with national team attributes. Like the hidden attributes “important matches” and “consistency”. I think there should be at least the same attributes but that’s about how they perform for their NT! We have lots of cases to show that it is a thing! That a lot of players play differently once they play for the NT! 

6 hours ago, Minotti said:

I always thought that players could do with national team attributes. Like the hidden attributes “important matches” and “consistency”. I think there should be at least the same attributes but that’s about how they perform for their NT! We have lots of cases to show that it is a thing! That a lot of players play differently once they play for the NT! 

well to me, that would be too much data for AI coaches and users when coaching NT. Having one constant attribute base is enough

The difference in real life to FM is there isn't the same pressure to play certain players even though they don't fit in the squad. No experienced FM player making a tactic in this game would put Foden Bellingham and Kane on the pitch together the same as Southgate did. The issue isn't attributes, its there's no real requirement to do something suboptimal.

20 hours ago, wazzaflow10 said:

The difference in real life to FM is there isn't the same pressure to play certain players even though they don't fit in the squad. No experienced FM player making a tactic in this game would put Foden Bellingham and Kane on the pitch together the same as Southgate did. The issue isn't attributes, its there's no real requirement to do something suboptimal.

Has nothing to do with the English. I can make so many case for other countries where their players play in complete mediocre leagues or teams and do well for their NTs. Slovakia, Slovenia, Albania etc! Then you have the opposite where you have players underperforming for their NTs! 

I Think that different performance could be due to:

. Love for the Nation (and that could be your new attribute)

.Real Quality player: same player are great in a certain System e not so great in a context like the NT where tactical is not trained at club level. 

.Manager: club manager and NT manager are two different jobs. One of the biggest example is Sacchi: he had the strongest NT at USA94, but he tried to force players in his System ruined the team: i Think the contrast lost with Baggio that saved the team and the contrast won against Signori that was a very great striker, that Sacchi wanted to play at wing (and in fact he didn't play the final 'cause he didn't want play there)

• 3 weeks later...