Why players not impressed my perfomance as manager?

Seems like a bug but not sure if its just a lag in trust. How do the team leaders feel about you? If they're indifferent (i.e. no strong feelings towards the manager) that would be why I'd assume. Your reputation also matters. Ultimately it probably doesn't matter as long as you're winning. Eventually they'll come around.

In my own save, I had a few players unimpressed with me over quite a long time (not nearly as many as you have though) and it went away when I sold one of the team leaders, who was also the captain.  Strangely enough, this TL/captain never had any issues with being unimpressed with me though I always felt he underperformed compared to his ability.  Once he was sold, everyone has fully backed me and it has stayed like that for months. 

20 часов назад, rsihn сказал:

In my own save, I had a few players unimpressed with me over quite a long time (not nearly as many as you have though) and it went away when I sold one of the team leaders, who was also the captain.  Strangely enough, this TL/captain never had any issues with being unimpressed with me though I always felt he underperformed compared to his ability.  Once he was sold, everyone has fully backed me and it has stayed like that for months. 

Thank you, this really seems true. Our captain is an icon of the club. He slowed down the team's sympathy for me. As soon as he started to like me, everything got better. Lol.

As a sidenote, I’ve not seen “devastated” as a judgement on an objective until now. I’m guessing you’ve never once signed a player from the lower leagues :lol:.

Edited by NineCloudNine

• 2 months later...
В 23.07.2024 в 08:50, NineCloudNine сказал:

As a sidenote, I’ve not seen “devastated” as a judgement on an objective until now. I’m guessing you’ve never once signed a player from the lower leagues :lol:.

Just noticed your post. Yeah I didn't :lol: it's journeyman save, and I didn't notice any player in lower divisions, especially with our results and tiki-taka style requirements 

Well, I don't remember the support being so sluggish in fm20-22. It was "you play badly - there is no support, you play well - keep the support", as far as I remember. Now even the first victory in the Champions League in the history of the club and not a single conflict in the locker room do not impress these as****s

Edited by Novem9