[FM24] I Recreated Simone Inzaghi BEAST 3-5-2 Tactic | 100 Points and Treble with Inter Milan | Domestic Double with PAOK | 100+ Points with Forrest Green Rovers

Hello everyone welcome to another tactic recreation from CairozinhoFM. Today, I have here Simone Inzaghi 3-5-2 who performed well throughout with different types of teams in Football Manager 2024, I will be explaining what I used to get these results with the tactic and also providing some files that could be useful for you guys. This is a plug-and-play tactic that can work for any level of team but of course, you can make a couple of tweaks for the tactic to fit your players well. With that out of the way let's get into it. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eJxu76OsE6w?si=sZUCvfAU1b6iv1eC&amp;start=1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tactic with Player Roles, and Team Instructions: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Player Instructions for each player role: 

SK (De) - No Instructions Added

BPD (De) Right and Left side: Dribble More, Close Down More, and Tackle Harder added

BPD (De) Central: Dribble More, Tackle Harder added

Wing-Back (At) Left and Right Side: Take More Risks, Dribble More, Run Wide With Ball, Shoot Less Often, Stay Wider, and Tackle Harder added

Regista (Su): Tackle Harder added

Central Midfielder (Su): Roam From Position, Move Into Channels, Tackle Harder added

Mezzala (At): Tackle Harder added

Deep Lying Forward (Su): Tackle Harder added

Advanced Forward (At): Tackle Harder added

Opposition Instructions I used (Vujevic OIs this is not my original): 

spacer.png

Training Schedule and Intensity: 

Normal Preseason Schedule: Early first two weeks, Mid third week, and Late fourth week

Season Schedule: DeliciousFM Rest and Destroy Download Training Schedules

Training Intensity: No Pitch or Gym Work - No Pitch or Gym Work - No Pitch or Gym Work - Half Intensity - Double Intensity

Inter Milan Results: 

Inter Milan Competitions: spacer.png

Inter Milan League Table: spacer.png

Inter Milan Player Stats: spacer.png

PAOK Results: 

PAOK Competitions Tab: 

spacer.png

PAOK League Table: 

spacer.png

PAOK Player Stats: 

spacer.png

Forrest Green Rovers Results: 

Forrest Green Home Tab: 

spacer.png

Forrest Green League Table: 

spacer.png

Forrest Green Player Stats: 

spacer.png

THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS FORUM AND HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY THE TACTIC COMMENT BELOW WHAT OTHER TACTICS DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO RECREATE IN FM24 GOODBYE. :)

Edited by Cairozinhoxx

• Cairozinhoxx changed the title to [FM24] I Recreated Simone Inzaghi BEAST 3-5-2 Tactic | 100 Points and Treble with Inter Milan | Domestic Double with PAOK | 100+ Points with Forrest Green Rovers
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Baggie1979 said:

What mentality do ypu use with this tactic 

I use Positive mentality since with Inter we are the best team in the Serie A but there’s still competition like AC Milan, Juve, and Napoli. You can go Attacking mentality in the last 15-20 minutes of the match if you are looking to either win or equalize. Remember that if you want to be more attacking you need to increase the tempo by adding distribute quickly, slightly shorter passing, be more expressive and changing the player’s duty from support to attacking. Enjoy ❤️

What do you advise if your a mid table sude playing against a strong side ie mentality. I'm currently playing with Auxerre in French Ligue 1.

What would you advise vs PSG or a Man City in Champions League ??

On 05/08/2024 at 22:03, Baggie1979 said:

What do you advise if your a mid table sude playing against a strong side ie mentality. I'm currently playing with Auxerre in French Ligue 1.

What would you advise vs PSG or a Man City in Champions League ??

I would recommend to make small tweaks against these teams. 1. If your midfield is getting overrun by the opposition, then reduce the trigger press or change the DLP to a BWM on Support duty to break up play. 2. If you are not creating enough chances, then increase the creativity by adding more attacking minded roles, wing backs not providing then add focus play through the middle, and change the duty of players to chase a goal. Hope that Helps

Le 19/07/2024 à 22:58, Cairozinhoxx a dit :

Hello everyone welcome to another tactic recreation from CairozinhoFM. Today, I have here Simone Inzaghi 3-5-2 who performed well throughout with different types of teams in Football Manager 2024, I will be explaining what I used to get these results with the tactic and also providing some files that could be useful for you guys. This is a plug-and-play tactic that can work for any level of team but of course, you can make a couple of tweaks for the tactic to fit your players well. With that out of the way let's get into it. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eJxu76OsE6w?si=sZUCvfAU1b6iv1eC&amp;start=1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tactic with Player Roles, and Team Instructions: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Player Instructions for each player role: 

SK (De) - No Instructions Added

BPD (De) Right and Left side: Dribble More, Close Down More, and Tackle Harder added

BPD (De) Central: Dribble More, Tackle Harder added

Wing-Back (At) Left and Right Side: Take More Risks, Dribble More, Run Wide With Ball, Shoot Less Often, Stay Wider, and Tackle Harder added

Regista (Su): Tackle Harder added

Central Midfielder (Su): Roam From Position, Move Into Channels, Tackle Harder added

Mezzala (At): Tackle Harder added

Deep Lying Forward (Su): Tackle Harder added

Advanced Forward (At): Tackle Harder added

Opposition Instructions I used (Vujevic OIs this is not my original): 

spacer.png

Training Schedule and Intensity: 

Normal Preseason Schedule: Early first two weeks, Mid third week, and Late fourth week

Season Schedule: DeliciousFM Rest and Destroy Download Training Schedules

Training Intensity: No Pitch or Gym Work - No Pitch or Gym Work - No Pitch or Gym Work - Half Intensity - Double Intensity

Inter Milan Results: 

Inter Milan Competitions: spacer.png

Inter Milan League Table: spacer.png

Inter Milan Player Stats: spacer.png

PAOK Results: 

PAOK Competitions Tab: 

spacer.png

PAOK League Table: 

spacer.png

PAOK Player Stats: 

spacer.png

Forrest Green Rovers Results: 

Forrest Green Home Tab: 

spacer.png

Forrest Green League Table: 

spacer.png

Forrest Green Player Stats: 

spacer.png

THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS FORUM AND HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY THE TACTIC COMMENT BELOW WHAT OTHER TACTICS DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO RECREATE IN FM24 GOODBYE. :)

where is the tactic download?

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/09/2024 at 17:42, Myrror said:

Hello sir, is your tactic suitable for version 24.3 and is it possible for tactics to become suitable for each team over time, thank you

You can use it in 24.3. I don't think these updates make a drastic difference in how a tactic performs.