Kits not showing, Please help!

I have downloaded the Austrian league kit set from sortitout and I am having issues getting the kits to display in FM

I have watched countless YouTube videos, followed each instruction to the T, yet I am still having zero success with the kits loading.

I have unziped the files to my kit folder (the 1 folder is the unzipped version of the kits jfc) (see screenshots)
Cleared the catche, Reloaded the skin

It does not matter what I try, nothing works.

I have uploaded screenshots to show the steps I have taken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

test 05.png

test 06.png

test 03.png

test 02.png

test 01.png

Edited by Matt / Tunk
info

@Matt / Tunk

What you have downloaded are the 3D kits which are shown in game.

Download also the 2D kits and the config.xml should look something like this:

<record from="austria_klagenfurt1" to="graphics/pictures/team/16057026/kits/home"/>
        <record from="austria_klagenfurt2" to="graphics/pictures/team/16057026/kits/away"/>
        <record from="austria_klagenfurt3" to="graphics/pictures/team/16057026/kits/third"/>

<record from="austria_lustenau1" to="graphics/pictures/team/106363/kits/home"/>
        <record from="austria_lustenau2" to="graphics/pictures/team/106363/kits/away"/>
        <record from="austria_lustenau3" to="graphics/pictures/team/106363/kits/third"/>

<record from="austria_wien1" to="graphics/pictures/team/152/kits/home"/>
        <record from="austria_wien2" to="graphics/pictures/team/152/kits/away"/>
        <record from="austria_wien3" to="graphics/pictures/team/152/kits/third"/>

Edited by Holzi