I would like to know how to make dams please

shardox_

hello I have a question to ask you I created an international competition and for those who are second well I would like to do dams but I don't know how to do it if someone could help me

The French word barrage can mean both a dam (as in a beaver dam) and playff-of games.

Took a while before that penny dropped.

Il y a 19 heures, Wolf_pd a dit :

The French word barrage can mean both a dam (as in a beaver dam) and playff-of games.

Took a while before that penny dropped.

but so for what I asked do you have a solution or not?

6 hours ago, shardox_ said:

but so for what I asked do you have a solution or not?

Relax, I am just trying to help clear up some confusion.

Are you working in basic or advanced rules? I assume for the moment you are working with groups where the second team has to play the playoff games?

il y a 2 minutes, Wolf_pd a dit :

Relax, I am just trying to help clear up some confusion.

Are you working in basic or advanced rules? I assume for the moment you are working with groups where the second team has to play the playoff games?

Good evening, sorry if I seemed aggressive, it was not my intention. And I work with the advanced rules

Because I don't know your exact setup, this is somewhat of an educated guess, but it is one I have used for my own competitions.

In your European Qualifiying competitions you can set a Stage Actions under Other Stage Rules where you can either use the Qualify Teams for Competition tag or the Set League Fate tag.
This makes the European Qualifying push the second teams to the Playoffs. Setting the League Fate tag is in my opinion a bit cleaner than Qualify for Competition.

Il y a 18 heures, Wolf_pd a dit :

Because I don't know your exact setup, this is somewhat of an educated guess, but it is one I have used for my own competitions.

In your European Qualifiying competitions you can set a Stage Actions under Other Stage Rules where you can either use the Qualify Teams for Competition tag or the Set League Fate tag.
This makes the European Qualifying push the second teams to the Playoffs. Setting the League Fate tag is in my opinion a bit cleaner than Qualify for Competition.

I really found it, thank you very much!