Netflix lost profile

I went to play FMM24 this morning at the gym and got signed out. My wife, who’s in charge of the account has signed me back in but my profile no longer exists on there, which means I’ve lost all of my saved games, which were apparently saved on the cloud. Does anyone have any idea how to get these back?

As long as you are on the same profile they should be there. If you have deleted the profile and then recreated it, these were likely lost when deleting the profile.

It's probably one to raise with Netflix if you are still struggling.

How could I delete a profile in the middle of a game of FMM?

Whilst I appreciate the need to pass the buck, if you’re going to have your game through a non-gaming platform, and tied to that platform in a way that game saves can just be lost, as mine have been, then you probably need to think about a better way of doing this.

Essentially, I’ve lost hours and hours of my time, and there’s no way of compensating that, or of solving the issue. It’s a really poor reflection on yourselves and Netflix.

• SI Staff
13 hours ago, Sussex_guy2k2 said:

How could I delete a profile in the middle of a game of FMM?

Whilst I appreciate the need to pass the buck, if you’re going to have your game through a non-gaming platform, and tied to that platform in a way that game saves can just be lost, as mine have been, then you probably need to think about a better way of doing this.

Essentially, I’ve lost hours and hours of my time, and there’s no way of compensating that, or of solving the issue. It’s a really poor reflection on yourselves and Netflix.

The profile is a setting that is part of the Netflix account - it is used as a login for the account and also to direct storage for related applications and such.

If you delete that profile then in the same manner that you will find your favorited Netflix shows and such associated with the old profile are gone, you will also lose save games associated with the profile that no longer exists for games.

I'm sorry about this and understand how frustrating this must be for you - but this isn't anyone 'passing the buck' - its a restriction of the platform, in the same way that if you deleted your Xbox account and then registered a new one then the new one wouldn't give you access to your old gamer score.

PS - I expect it is always possible to delete profiles, simply because circumstances change and the person paying the bill should be able to add and remove profiles depending on those circumstances and no have to wait for an arbitrary situation to be able to do so (ie. imagine you'd been living in a shared house and then moved out and your ex-house maters refused to remove their profiles and you couldn't delete them because they were using 'app x'?).