Error when testing Advanced Rules.

Duke™

I have managed to get into Advanced Rules for Serbian League Rules, I have changed the rules for Serbian Super league (updated it to 2 U-21 Players in playing squad), when trying to test the Rules, I get the Error “Team XXXX has no squad selected for Prva Liga Srbija match on 2/8/2025."

I am making changes only for Mozzart Bet Super league, and the game is testing rules for division under also. I understand I could remove Prva Liga Srbije but I kind of need it for save :/

How can I resolve this? 🙂

Screenshot 2024-07-24 144443.png

7 hours ago, alian62 said:

Fixtures squad selection rules . Get rid of them 

Tried that, not helping :/. I tried to remove complete squad selection rules for 2nd tier, but still not working, I get this to work only when I remove 2nd tier,  Super League tests without errors.

7 hours ago, alian62 said:

Fixtures squad selection rules . Get rid of them 

31 minutes ago, Duke™ said:

Tried that, not helping :/. I tried to remove complete squad selection rules for 2nd tier, but still not working, I get this to work only when I remove 2nd tier,  Super League tests without errors.

what you need to do is copy the fixture rules that relates to the comp with the issue

then totally delete it as alian says

now  set up  several extra sets of fixture rules leaving them blank

then use one of the the higher/highest  blank numbered rules, and copy those old rules in[or just add in the details manually if you wish] - don't ask me why, the editor is mad but this seems to work in every version since fm21

Edited by Roy Race 9

Would any 1 of you 2 @Roy Race 9or @alian62 create this for me, I would send you a file that can be edited and few rules changes that have to be applied, then I will open the file and see what you did as I can not find my way here, please?

3 hours ago, Duke™ said:

Would any 1 of you 2 @Roy Race 9or @alian62 create this for me, I would send you a file that can be edited and few rules changes that have to be applied, then I will open the file and see what you did as I can not find my way here, please?

No sorry . I don't play or do editor stuff anymore .