Whats wrong in my tactics? FM24

I have this tactic. And its so bad. My xG is like 2-3 or its 0.2-.03. Im just starting to play this game after many years of pause. Cant do anything anymore. My tactic is too inconsistent. Win, lose, lose, win win win, lose lose lose. What should i do to make my tactic better, and how can i learn more. I know this is not easy game, but how to make it easier. I tried to take all information, from my last post. Now im playing FM24 instead of FM23.  My biggest problem is goals from inside the penalty box. 

https://files.fm/u/8xmpk56kbe <-- there is the pictures since i cant paste/put those in this Topic? 

For me, the thing that helped me the most has been to simplify as much as I can when it comes to tactics, especially when it comes to team/player instructions.

Going off your custom fluid counter-attack style, let's start fresh with the team instructions and try to keep them as simple as possible.

Mentality
Balanced - simple

In Possession
Low Crosses - your team are all pretty small so we're keeping this, this was a good shout from you
Slightly Higher Tempo - we want to play fast to encourage counter attacks, we could go even higher but let's leave it here for now

In Transition
Distribute to Centre-Backs - none of your attackers are particularly tall and Niemela is really good with the ball so let's use that

Out of Possession
Mid Block - I don't know how tall your full backs are but with how small your defensive midfielders are I don't like the idea of sitting in a low block and dealing with crosses close to our goal
More Often - same as above, let's put pressure in our mid block to try and stop crosses closer to our goal

By leaving out a load of instructions we can better see how the ones we've picked are working/not working as well as help us realise that maybe it's not tactical at all but an issue with personnel - for example if our defensive midfielders keep getting exposed due to their height. Notice I've also left out the counter instruction even though we want to play a counter-attacking style, the fact we've already got a top heavy formation and we're playing a slightly higher tempo might be enough already so let's see how it performs without this instruction.

As for your roles and duties, here are a couple of points I'd consider thinking about:

• Does Pasi need to have a stopper duty? In the interest of keeping things simple it might be worth changing him to a defend duty.
  • Am I getting the best out of Jouhi? He's got great work rate and good physicals, does it suit him playing a defend duty? He also can't shoot so an attack duty wouldn't make sense either, maybe a support duty? We could even add the shoot less often player instruction if we wanted to.
  • Same question for Valakari, he doesn't have the best physicals but positions himself well and has decent anticipation, decisions and marking - would he be better with a defend duty?
  • Is there another player who we could give an attack duty to to make sure Vargas isn't too isolated? What about Rekola? He has better finishing and off the ball than Kauppila.
  • Without seeing the fullbacks, I'd look at their strengths and weaknesses and go from there. If they're average all round then maybe a fullback on support would suit. If they're more of a winger then a wingback on attack might work.
  • Last thing to consider is which way around the defensive midfielders are, it'd make more sense to put the defensive duty on the side of the wingback.

After simplifying everything you can then start watching the games. I tend to watch the first 15 minutes of the first few competitive games (thanks Cleon) to really get an idea of what's working and what's not. I will make notes but I won't change anything for a few games, that way you can see if it's a problem with the system or if it was a one off. Finally, try not to be too harsh on your system when you lose, especially when it's against a team you're expected to lose against.

Hope this helps!

Things I've always said to other FM player with their struggle with result are to do something basic. Please use the preset tactic as the starting point. Your tactic make little sense but my first thought when I see your player is to focus on better recruitment first. Your team's overall physicality stinks; if money is the problem, just loan player to get by and buy better player afterward