Error in Nation Rules

Looks like it is calling out a specific child competition.  Do you have division levels set for all of them as well as domestic division types set?  I frequently miss these as when you duplicate the league to create a new one they aren't filled out the same as the league you duplicate from

10 minutes ago, Ironbucket said:

Looks like it is calling out a specific child competition.  Do you have division levels set for all of them as well as domestic division types set?  I frequently miss these as when you duplicate the league to create a new one they aren't filled out the same as the league you duplicate from

Thanks for the reply. 

Did you mean this?

image.thumb.png.dbb38ca605029e2d6b73dbe31d93ffdf.png

Yep, thats what I was referring to but it looks like you are all good there.  The only other thing I can think of that has messed me up in the past is going over to the left hand side and under "Competitions" for Nation Rules it has a list of your competitions.  Make sure they are listed in the right order there

1 minute ago, Ironbucket said:

Yep, thats what I was referring to but it looks like you are all good there.  The only other thing I can think of that has messed me up in the past is going over to the left hand side and under "Competitions" for Nation Rules it has a list of your competitions.  Make sure they are listed in the right order there

All good right?

image.thumb.png.2d8f01daf0a6544541679ae1c7619da3.png

There's also a competition level setting in the individual rules, not just the database on you have a screenshot of above. Check that those are correctly set for all competitions.

Not having the competition level set in the rules will also prevent awards from working, so you do want to set it for all competitions anyway.