can i change the tactic screen’s language?

Jr35

hey all

my setting is turkish for language. but i want to change the tactic screen’s language to english. is it possible to do that like delete some lines of any files or something?

any help would be appreciated 

8 hours ago, Jr35 said:

hey all

my setting is turkish for language. but i want to change the tactic screen’s language to english. is it possible to do that like delete some lines of any files or something?

any help would be appreciated 

the short answer = no it's not possible

the long answer = If you were to replace every line of translation to a custom one, you might get close to do it, but it would require alot of work and there is no guarantee you would get everything as some of it will be hardcoded like dropdown menu's and other stuff

On 9.08.2024 at 12:11, snowofman said:

the long answer = If you were to replace every line of translation to a custom one, you might get close to do it, but it would require alot of work and there is no guarantee you would get everything as some of it will be hardcoded like dropdown menu's and other stuff

do you know where is the file you mentioned? 

8 hours ago, Jr35 said:

do you know where is the file you mentioned? 

it is sadly not just 1 file, and i do not have the names of them all

but a place to start would be in the tactics folder (you would need to extract all of the files from the default game and add to basic skin or the skin of choice.

a place to start would be in skins that has changed the way the tactics page look, most likely they would have some if not all of the involved pages.

then you can extract those files from the default game, add them as mentioned before and make your changes