Opposition Report Extraction

Hi to everybody its being long time I hope you are all well enjoying this incredible game.

I am wondering if there is any way to extract opposition reports to a txt file or word or anything.

The reason I want this is because I want to see it side by side with my tactics and players roles changes to see how can I change to play to our strengths or to expose their weakness, its also handy to have It in a word program so you can see it as the game evolves some other idea might occur to you.

The reason for this request is that I am manually writing the opposition reports on omnioutliner and its too much effort plus now I need to add data from Data Hub if anybody can help me with this it wil be a lifesaver.

Or alrernatively if anybody knows where the game generate the reports so I can access them and export the date just the normal data as my scout would have presented for the opposition reports it would be really time saving as I don't have much time lately.

Moreover I try text predicting software to generate such reports from old opposition reports I have but they don't work for some reason i.e I start writing a phrase concede 8 of 16 assists  that would likely continue from through balls lets say an example so the software would do some writing for me but so far tough luck didn't find anything.

Any timesaver here advise would be appreciate. I would like to thank you all in advance.