Can I just see a list of players in my own division without a scouting package? [FM23]

I was just trying to set up a view on my scouting screen to look at all the players in my division by some key stats - shots on target %, tackles won % etc, as I basically have no scouting budget in the National League North and can't afford a scouting package. This information is available via the data hub in graphs, so I would like to be able to view it in list form to identify scouting targets, as a way of scouting on a budget. 

Right now if I go to the "players in range" screen on my scouting page and filter by National League North/South I get a total of just 124 players. I understand scouting packages unlock additional info, but this has never really made sense to me. I can go to the data hub and see which players are doing well in a particular statistic, and I can click on any team in the league/country and view a complete list of all their players and stats. But if I try to do this via the scouting screen to get this information in a more digestible way then these same players are not considered by the game to be "in range."

Is there a way of getting this info to display in a list form without purchasing a scouting package that I don't have the budget for, or without taking hours and hours to look at every club individually? 

Edited by Oli987

On 19/08/2024 at 06:16, Oli987 said:

I was just trying to set up a view on my scouting screen to look at all the players in my division by some key stats - shots on target %, tackles won % etc, as I basically have no scouting budget in the National League North and can't afford a scouting package. This information is available via the data hub in graphs, so I would like to be able to view it in list form to identify scouting targets, as a way of scouting on a budget. 

Right now if I go to the "players in range" screen on my scouting page and filter by National League North/South I get a total of just 124 players. I understand scouting packages unlock additional info, but this has never really made sense to me. I can go to the data hub and see which players are doing well in a particular statistic, and I can click on any team in the league/country and view a complete list of all their players and stats. But if I try to do this via the scouting screen to get this information in a more digestible way then these same players are not considered by the game to be "in range."

Is there a way of getting this info to display in a list form without purchasing a scouting package that I don't have the budget for, or without taking hours and hours to look at every club individually? 

If you go the competition itself you can see things like top goal scorers, assists and the other key stats you mentioned, wouldn't that give you what you're looking for?