Arne Slot Liverpool's

Introduction

His last seasons at the helm of Feyenoord have been superlative with championships won and European cup finals played for Arnè Slot who this season has fully deserved the call from Liverpool. The Reds are coming off a season without success and shaken by the farewell of their ferryman Jurgen Klopp who brought the team back to the Olympus of football that counts.

For many, Arnè Slot's job will be relatively easy given Liverpool's last season which according to many could not be worse. I don't think so at all because coming third in the Premier League is not exactly a disappointment but we know that in the big teams only winning counts and the second is only the first of the losers, let alone the third. Let's now discover the tactical emulation of Arne Slot's new Liverpool. 

Arne Slot's Liverpool Tactics for Football Manager Possession Phase Arne Slot's Liverpool Tactics for Football Manager sees a 4-3-3 formation with a possession control style and an attacking mentality. The width of the game is quite wide and the ball is started on the ground from the defense with development of the left flank and overlap on that side. The passes are short and the pace is standard trying to bring the ball into the penalty area and facing the defense with the ball at your feet.

Non-possession phase of Arne Slot's Liverpool tactical emulation for Football Manager In the transition screen of Arne Slot's Liverpool in Football Manager we find a full-field pressing and a counterattack. The goalkeeper passes it to the central defenders. In the non-possession phase, however, we see the defense very high as well as the pressing line and its intensity. The opponent's construction is disturbed and we stay high for offside.

Arne Slot's Liverpool tactical emulation roles for Football Manager Arne Slot's Liverpool roles in Football Manager see a free support goalkeeper with a classic defender and one who sets up. The left back is an attack fluidifier with stay wide. I chose this role because it helps more in the construction phase. The other is an inverted winger for obvious reasons stated in the tactical analysis. The man in front of the defense is a deep-lying playmaker and the other playmaker is mobile. These two roles were chosen because the deep-lying playmaker in the development will remain more withdrawn while the mobile one after helping in the construction will move up to help the development and finalization. The third midfielder is a classic on attack. With the exception of the deep-lying playmaker, all have the stay wide setup. The three offensive men are on the left an attacking support winger while on the right an inverted attack winger with both stay wide. The striker is a pressing attacker. If Diogo Jota played then he would become False 9.

Results of the tactical emulation of Arne Slot's Liverpool for Football Manager Team Like all my tactics I have tested for you my emulation of Arne Slot's Liverpool for Football Manager and as always without the market, without training, without any typical management of a classic career but only tactical test. The save used to test Arne Slot's Liverpool is mine from season 24

Video explanation and tactical analysis reality

FM 24 LIVERPOOL ARNE' SLOT DEL MAGICOMONTA.fmf