Best wonderkids from each Football Manager game

Since it is the end of one Football Manager era (they said FM25 is start of a new chapter) and FM24 is 20th edition of Football Manager, I wanted to do a tribute to all FM wonderkids that we loved over the years. With an accent to the players that didn't make it in real life.

For example, one player I liked the most is Andrija Živković but I can' remember what FM it was. FM14? 15? What version he was the best on?

Wanna hear your favorites

Freddy Adu on Football Manager 2007 I believe it was. I have so many memories from that game, definitely for me it was my most iconic football manager, even playing an online game with absolute strangers (and dominating it).

I'd also like to go away from the criteria you've set and have a special mention for Sergio Aguero who I also signed on fm07, what an absolute legendary player he was for me, years before his known exploits for Manchester City, but strangely I actually signed him as Manchester City manager.

On 26/08/2024 at 01:05, crooy3 said:

Since it is the end of one Football Manager era (they said FM25 is start of a new chapter) and FM24 is 20th edition of Football Manager, I wanted to do a tribute to all FM wonderkids that we loved over the years. With an accent to the players that didn't make it in real life.

For example, one player I liked the most is Andrija Živković but I can' remember what FM it was. FM14? 15? What version he was the best on?

Wanna hear your favorites

Andrija Živković was best in FM 2015, because that was the year when we won World Cup U20.

Anyway, my favorite FM Wonderkid is a lesser-known one, it is from FM 2015 also.

Fabio Castellano. When you start the game you would never say that he is a wonderkid based on attributes. ( he starts at Atalanta but here I bought him for Cagliari )

FB_IMG_1724715185911.jpg.2391671d86c9dbbd95daedf4e66d0bdc.jpg

21y old
FB_IMG_1724715195237.jpg.20e784088e461c95476762d3e2d55f9b.jpg