Fictive Nation doesn't play Nations League and Euro Quals

antoshow

Hi! I've created a nation in the FM 24 Editor but I can't manage to make it play in the Euro Quals and Nations League. I renamed the extinct nation Zaire and moved it to Europe, while moving Kazakhstan to Asia. The nation plays in the World Cup Quals but not the other competitions. What can I do?

Look at this https://community.sports-interactive.com/forums/topic/581033-fm2430-isle-of-man-league-nation-db-with-european-qualification/ You will have to download Rainbowz' 2nd file (concerning Nations League) and perhaps to adapt it to your new country. It depends if you have chosen Ireland Pre-1922 or another extinct nation. Then, you will need to use 2 files to be able to participate to the Nations League and the Euros.

You'll need to edit the continental cup rules for Europe and Asia to reflect the changes. It's not just a matter of moving the nation as in a lot of cases the spots a nation gets in continental competitions are decided by coefficients and so on. You also have to think that by adding a new nation to UEFA/AFC that you're taking away two club places from teams already in the competition, or you'll need to revamp the competition to account for your extra clubs