Unknown individual joining my online save from EPIC

Hi all,

I've been playing an online save with my best two friends. A save we've been playing since FM23 and we are now on our 18th year! We all started in England we added leagues on the way (I'm the admin by the way) and now we play in three different countries. England, Spain and Scotland.

Yesterday, suddenly, two unknown persons joined our save and became the managers of Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively! They joined from EPIC and as soon as I realised what was going on I removed them! But they remain in the save as managers of these two great clubs although they don't manually manage them!

Why has this happened?

Is there any way I can remove them completely (not shown in the Game Status screen)?

How they joined as I have set the preference that my friends on Steam only can join?

15 minutes ago, birkelse said:

I have one manager from Epic join a versus game 1 x1  yesterday . When i was trying to chat my opponent, there were 1 more i could chat to -  Never seen that before in 1x1 game in Versus

Is there any way I can remove them completely (not shown in the Game Status screen)?

Didnt you have a save game rom a day before, maybe open that and continiue ?

8 hours ago, vkastanas said:

Hi all,

I've been playing an online save with my best two friends. A save we've been playing since FM23 and we are now on our 18th year! We all started in England we added leagues on the way (I'm the admin by the way) and now we play in three different countries. England, Spain and Scotland.

Yesterday, suddenly, two unknown persons joined our save and became the managers of Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively! They joined from EPIC and as soon as I realised what was going on I removed them! But they remain in the save as managers of these two great clubs although they don't manually manage them!

Why has this happened?

How they joined as I have set the preference that my friends on Steam only can join?

To prevent unauthorised users from joining your online game, you can configure the settings to 'Friends Only' or, more securely, establish a server password. With a password in place, access is exclusively reserved for individuals to whom you have provided the password.
all can be found in Online preferences
 image.png.fcc3b6bd6645ab3b0756df9200a000b0.png

image.png.dd1a1338561f6e8daab64a3f8d823b5e.png

Thanks for the info. The Friends Only option is activated but they still managed to join. I have also set a password but looking at the options again now that the problem occured seems like that I have removed it.

Anyway, it's back on again now that I've noticed!