Leagues' History Problem

Selim Atalay

I created the leagues from scratch with the editor and included them all in one structure (league). I didn't have any problems with the functioning, but after some time, the records statistics of all the leagues and cups I created are not kept. The statistics for that season are kept and then the general records page is empty. How can I solve this problem?

iQAIEx6.jpeg

Yeah, common bug for years now. Affects default tournaments too, so no idea why SI haven't bothered fixing it.

Just add a record, literally anything, I usually go for a 1-0 win between 2 random teams as the biggest win. As long as you have at least 1 record at game start all of them should correctly update.

3 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Yeah, common bug for years now. Affects default tournaments too, so no idea why SI haven't bothered fixing it.

Just add a record, literally anything, I usually go for a 1-0 win between 2 random teams as the biggest win. As long as you have at least 1 record at game start all of them should correctly update.

Ah that biggest win is news to me, will do that instead of league history. Thanks