How can I manage to win the Bundesliga?

Dear Wizards of the FM universe,

I ask for your help. I am more of a silent reader in this forum, and I got a lot of input, improving my life as a manager. I started my career in FM23, taking over a little club and making it up to the Bundesliga. We are now in our fifth season in the BL; however, I don't see any progress, and I fear that this season, we might even develop back.

Club History

Tactic

Regarding my tactic, I tried out a lot of things. However, I feel like I'm not scoring enough goals. I get the ball usually into the final third, but then my players don't know what to do with it. Rarely do I see diagonal runs from my IFs, which I thought would help. I tried using an AP(a) instead of the RPM(s) to get more penetration into the Box, but then he just occupies the place of my IF(s) in the AM(L). And I came to a point now where I cannot get further without help or somebody explaining some more details of tactics.

Below are my players, which is currently my squad. The Transfer Budget has been used for this season so far, so I am limited in making squad changes.

GK

Defence

Midfield

Winger

Striker

I hope that somebody can help me understand FM and what I need to do to be more performant. I appreciate the time and effort you put in.

You've basically got three forwards (if X 2 and AF) all looking to score themselves. 

In addition, you've got no real penetration from deep,with the CAR moving between boxes and the RPM doing as he pleases.

A few tweaks to roles and you could be in business:

I would:

* Change RCM to CM - Attack and LCM to CAR ( offering cover for marauding WB - Attack) and switch players around. 

* Change AMR to Winger -Support, providing service to the two remaining forwards.

*Change to DM to DM -Defend and add PI's (more direct passing etc) if you want him to be more direct. This will also encourage more penetration out wide without to central play makers.

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, toshimitzou1 said:

You've basically got three forwards (if X 2 and AF) all looking to score themselves. 

In addition, you've got no real penetration from deep,with the CAR moving between boxes and the RPM doing as he pleases.

A few tweaks to roles and you could be in business:

I would:

* Change RCM to CM - Attack and LCM to CAR ( offering cover for marauding WB - Attack) and switch players around. 

* Change AMR to Winger -Support, providing service to the two remaining forwards.

*Change to DM to DM -Defend and add PI's (more direct passing etc) if you want him to be more direct. This will also encourage more penetration out wide without to central play makers.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your Input. I made changes according to your ideas. I further switched my D(L) from a WB-S to an FB-S due to the AML W-At. Otherwise, if I understand the guides I've read correctly, they might occupy the same space.

While it helped with penetration into the box, I now lack a good progression of the ball into the attacking third. Often, my passes get intercepted, nobody is free, or they are played to players who have an opponent next to them. I don't understand how this happens since I'm now lacking possession somehow.