Squad International Call-ups

Pepesa

Hello, I made one file with remade international competitions, with qualifying and all that stuff, kinda respecting rhe fifa wwindows, but i have a question: how do you select the call up dates? Because you can only choose a squad once and never be able to change it back, for the whole year, id like to know the way to make different callups available, like in real life. Thanks

no thats not what i meant, i tried to see if there is a place where teams can call up new players, like a new squad registration date or something similar, like the date where a team can make a callup

9 minutes ago, Pepesa said:

no thats not what i meant, i tried to see if there is a place where teams can call up new players, like a new squad registration date or something similar, like the date where a team can make a callup

you need to explain better as you have given nothing to go on

and Appy was trying to help you BTW 

Edited by Roy Race 9

On 15/09/2024 at 23:40, Pepesa said:

Hello, I made one file with remade international competitions, with qualifying and all that stuff, kinda respecting rhe fifa wwindows, but i have a question: how do you select the call up dates? Because you can only choose a squad once and never be able to change it back, for the whole year, id like to know the way to make different callups available, like in real life. Thanks

Are you managing Brazil by any chance? Because that's one of the few teams where I have seen that problem.

Other than that, what Appy and RR9 have said.

It sounds like maybe he's set it so the tournament runs all years and the players never get sent back to their clubs? You might want to use "other international" or something as competition type, I think that's how Nations League does it so that each matchday/int'l break is seen as a separate occasion to call up a new squad