Need help in LLM.

I was using a tactic with two similar level strength teams to test a tactic and got some interesting results, one team was predicted 17th and I ended up getting 5th whilst another team was predicted 18th and I ended up getting 15th with them, can anyone explain why the results were so very different despite using the same tactic for each team?

Two_sim_6.png

two_sinm_3.png

two_sim_7.png

two_sim_1.png

two_sim_2.png

two_sim_4.png

two_sim_5.png

2 hours ago, trueblue9877 said:

can anyone explain why the results were so very different despite using the same tactic for each team?

Because you’re using the same tactic for different teams.

Your players are different (players may not be as suited to the tactic across different teams);

Player morale will be different (team A you win loads so players are happy, team B you lose loads so player morale takes a hit);

Teams will play differently against you (opponents tend to play differently for many reasons such as your club performance).

Basically you got into a downward spiral with team B and because this is a “test” I imagine you didn’t do anything to redress the slide (holidaying maybe?).  That being said it’s worth noting that both your teams exceeded expectations so the tactic might be fairly solid.