(FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 2: Monza (Shaping up the squad for the 2028-29 season, can we improve our performances?)

Sahaj Oberoi

Mid season review (2025-26 season)

We are top of the UAE Pro League after we have got 35 points from the first 13 games. We are unbeaten so far in the league this season. The top performers are Walter Gonzalez who scored 15 goals so far this season and he has got 3 assists. The other top performer is Conor Bradley, he has been a revelation since he joined us on loan from Liverpool, and the other top performer is German Valera, he has got 1 goal and 5 assists so far. We are in the semi final of the UAE League Cup for the third time in a row and we are in the quarter final of the President's Cup. Our Asian Champions League campaign has been a disappointment, and it looks like we will be knocked out in the group stages, partly due to squad registration issues where I had to field a makeshift team, but I made it as realistic as possible by fielding only the players who were eligible.

Screenshot 2024-09-22 015810.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 015836.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 015901.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 015933.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 020007.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 020036.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 020119.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, good to see you finally doing well in one of your careers :D Maybe for next year it would be a good idea to try to sign some good Emirati players so you don't have registration issues in the Champions League.

3 hours ago, Javier said:

Hey, good to see you finally doing well in one of your careers :D Maybe for next year it would be a good idea to try to sign some good Emirati players so you don't have registration issues in the Champions League.

Yeah thank you very much. Next season I have some Asian players I have on my shortlist that I am bringing.

The January transfer window of the 2025-26 season has been very eventful. There have been 2 signings and 5 departures so far.

We have signed Robin Gosens from FC Internazionale for 1.3 million pounds. The former Inter and Atalanta player will definitely bring some star quality to the defense. Also we signed Erik Lamela for 4.4 million pounds. The former Roma, Tottenham and Sevilla player will provide some much needed experience to the forward line.

The departures this window are of Elisha Owusu to Al Ettifaq in Saudi Arabia for 3.7 million pounds. Dennis Praet went to Damac in Saudi Arabia for 2.3 million pounds. Edwuin Cetre went back to Colombia to play for Millonarios F.C for 900k pounds. Rudi Pozeg Vancas went to Yokohama F-M in Japan for 875k pounds. Dmytro Ivanisenya went to Wisla Plock in Poland for 230k pounds.

Screenshot 2024-09-22 164247.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 164322.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 164354.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 164449.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 164526.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 193415.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 195444.png

Two final signings in the January transfer window, to stink the place out and go for winning the UAE Pro League in the 2025-26 season. Esteban Andrada joined Al Nasr SC from Monterrey for 2.9 million pounds. The other signing is Miroslav Stevanovic from Servette for 475k pounds. Both of them bring some much needed experience to the squad.

Screenshot 2024-09-22 212121.png

Screenshot 2024-09-22 212158.png

Late addition to the squad.

Former Sochaux player Gaetan Weissbeck joins Al Nasr SC on a free transfer. I had to help Benjamin Andre settle, so getting in a player that will make it easier for him to settle is helpful.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 112907.png

End of season review (2025-26 season)

We finished 2nd in the UAE Pro League after getting 58 points from 26 games. Second half of the season was terrible, as soon as we lost Federico Gattoni to an ACL injury, we were awful in defense. We only got 23 points from our last 13 games. Al Ain won the league again by a comfortable 8 points and did an invincible season. We lost 4 games all season. Yes, our league performance is an improvement overall from two fifth placed finishes in the previous two years but this was gut wrenching. Our Asian Champions League performance was horrible. We made it to the semi finals of both the domestic cups where we got knocked out by Al Wasl in the President's Cup and Baniyas in the UAE League Cup. Trophyless season. It was awful. We did not compete strongly enough. 

Star performers this season were Walter Gonzalez who scored 24 goals all season, Stefano Sensi who has got 3 goals and 7 assists in 26 games and Conor Bradley who thrilled everyone with his defensive performances.

Al Wasl won the President's Cup this season and Shabab Al Ahli won the UAE League Cup this season. Also, Al Duhail from Qatar won the Asian Champions League this season. We also played in the UAE Super Cup this season and Al Ain won it.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122326.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122438.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122506.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122537.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122609.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122637.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122702.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122738.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122801.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122823.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 122911.png

Edited by Sahaj Oberoi

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (A season which was filled with emptiness and although we finished 2nd it feels like we failed)
  • Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (I won the manager of the year award in the 2025-26 season, it is somewhat comforting)
  • Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (News article popped up, please comment below in the thread whether I should stay or go)

The 2026-27 season summer transfer window has opened and we have one arrival and three departures.

Mateus Santos went to Al Riyadh in Saudi Arabia for 300k pounds. Stefano Sensi went to Al Shabab in Saudi Arabia for 1.6 million pounds. Junior Mwanga went to Al Fateh in Saudi Arabia for 3.6 million pounds.

The first arrival this season is Channarong Promsrikaew from BG Pathum United in Thailand for 625k pounds. This guy looks like a bargain for that price. While the Thai League is not the same as the UAE Pro League, this is a player who views the UAE Pro League as a step up compared to many players who played in Europe, North America and South America who may possibly view the league as a step down.

Here's hoping he can create magic in this league.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 144132.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 144156.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 144227.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 144329.png

One arrival and one departure in the 2026-27 summer transfer window.

Emanuel Aiwu arrived at Al Nasr SC from FK Austria Vienna for 4.6 million pounds. The former Cremonese and FK Austria Vienna player will provide some much needed stability in defense. 

And this is a move that was a difficult decision, but I have sanctioned the departure of Walter Gonzalez. He has gone to Partizan Belgrade in Serbia for 2.6 million pounds. He did so well in UAE and he has earned his move to Europe. So no hard feelings there.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 151408.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 151440.png

So I have decided to decline the Crystal Palace job interview. I will continue my stay at Al Nasr SC. That news article tempted me, but I decided to stick around at Al Nasr SC.

There are two new signings. Ebrima Darboe has moved from Partizan Belgrade in Serbia to Al Nasr SC for 2.5 million pounds. The former AS Roma and Hull City midfielder has been brought in to replace Stefano Sensi. Also the other signing is Alfonso Pastor from Sevilla in Spain who has signed for Al Nasr SC for 625k pounds, he mainly played for Sevilla B, before. 

Also there has been a departure, George Hirst went to Al Tai in Saudi Arabia for 1.9 million pounds. He did not make much of an impact here at Al Nasr, pretty anonymous figure, hope he does well at his new club.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 154432.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 154524.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 154549.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 154615.png

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (Declined the job interview with Crystal Palace on the save)

One more arrival and one more departure in the 2026-27 summer transfer window.

Dijon Kameri has joined Al Nasr SC on a permanent deal for 11 million pounds after being on loan with us last season. He joins us from RB Salzburg. Kamal Sowah has left the club to join Osasuna in Spain for 1.5 million pounds. I hope he does well. He has earned his move to Europe.

Meanwhile, Fraser Forster, Jaume Costa, Benjamin Andre, Emil Forsberg and Gonzalo Verdu have all retired.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 162717.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 162746.png

One more arrival and one more departure in the 2026-27 summer transfer window.

Dijon Kameri has joined Al Nasr SC on a permanent deal for 11 million pounds after being on loan with us last season. He joins us from RB Salzburg. Kamal Sowah has left the club to join Osasuna in Spain for 1.5 million pounds. I hope he does well. He has earned his move to Europe.

Meanwhile, Fraser Forster, Jaume Costa, Benjamin Andre, Emil Forsberg and Gonzalo Verdu have all retired.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 162717.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 162746.png

Edited by Sahaj Oberoi

Three departures and one new signing in the 2026-27 summer transfer window.

German Valera went to Muaither in Qatar for 4.5 million pounds. What an absolute waste of a career. He is such a good player and he has chosen to waste his time in Qatar rather than go back to Europe. A shame really.  Nathaniel Phillips went to Al Shamal in Qatar for 4.4 million pounds. Even he took the easier route but to be fair he is 29 on the save now and he decided to take the bag. Sebastian Perez on the other hand decided to go to Europe and he has now moved to Red Star Belgrade in Serbia for 750k pounds.

The player who has arrived is Ezequiel "Chimy" Avila from Osasuna for 9.5 million pounds here at Al Nasr SC. It is quite the coup for us and I hope he scores goals for us.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 173112.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 173218.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 173244.png

Screenshot 2024-09-23 173315.png

Edited by Sahaj Oberoi

We signed 3 new players. 

Samir signed on loan from Tigres in Mexico. The former Tigres, Watford and Udinese centre back has come in on loan to Al Nasr SC. Nico Lopez is the next signing. He came in from Pachuca in Mexico for 550k pounds. The former Udinese, Roma and Hellas Verona player has now come to Asia to join us here at Al Nasr SC. The third signing is Felipe Parra. He came in from Millonarios in Colombia for 1 million pounds.

Also on the save, Switzerland won the 2026 World Cup against USA in the final.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 190833.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 120307.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 120355.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 120332.png

Edited by Sahaj Oberoi

Four more new players have come in.

Jose Pozo signed on a free transfer. The former Manchester City, Almeria and Rayo Vallecano player is here to provide some depth to our attack. The next signing is Oscar Cortes on loan from Liverpool. 

Also, Lewis Bate joins us on loan from Leeds United here at Al Nasr SC. The other player who has come in is Kazie Godswill on loan from Ajman. Ajman were in the Pro League last season but they got relegated. So he comes in as an emergency backup.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 121233.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 121256.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 121320.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 121344.png

Five new signings and one major departure in the summer transfer window of the 2026-27 season.

Giannis Masouras joined the club on a free transfer. Karim Fouad joined on a free transfer. Nicolas Hofler joined Al Nasr SC for 1.1 million pounds from Freiburg in Germany. Williams Barlasina joined the club from Barracas Central for 275k pounds. Joao Virginia joined the club from Everton for 525k pounds. All of the players are depth signings.

The departure that happened was of Ramadan Sobhi to Shabab Al Ahli for 2.5 million pounds. Sad to see him leave and I wish him luck, but it was the right time for him to go.

Honestly, this transfer window was **** and I was not backed. We are in for a long season ahead.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 165404.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 165431.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 165457.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 165531.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 165558.png

Screenshot 2024-09-24 165622.png

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (I wasn't backed this summer transfer window, we are in for a long season ahead)
4 hours ago, Sahaj Oberoi said:

Honestly, this transfer window was **** and I was not backed

What does it mean you were not backed? Havent added them all, but you brought like 15 new players and spent like 25-30M. What more would have represented a backing from the board? If you finished 2nd in the league, 3-4 quality players added should have been enough to push for the title...

1 hour ago, Muttley84 said:

What does it mean you were not backed? Havent added them all, but you brought like 15 new players and spent like 25-30M. What more would have represented a backing from the board? If you finished 2nd in the league, 3-4 quality players added should have been enough to push for the title...

I get what you are saying, however the very good players who would have truly bolstered the squad were genuinely so expensive. Chimy Avila is looking like a good signing, so is Samir and Emanuel Aiwu. I mean to say, when I was signing players earlier, there were genuinely good players available for decent prices or on loan. Like, last January window I brought in Robin Gosens and Erik Lamela. But this window there has not been a player of that level of quality.

1 hour ago, Muttley84 said:

Honestly if we finish top three this season, it will be a miracle. I would be satisfied with a decent top four or top five finish.

3 hours ago, Sahaj Oberoi said:

I get what you are saying, however the very good players who would have truly bolstered the squad were genuinely so expensive. Chimy Avila is looking like a good signing, so is Samir and Emanuel Aiwu. I mean to say, when I was signing players earlier, there were genuinely good players available for decent prices or on loan. Like, last January window I brought in Robin Gosens and Erik Lamela. But this window there has not been a player of that level of quality.

You have made some decent signings this window, but unless you have another option lined up, you should not sell your team's, and I'm guessing top scorer.

Also, your squad must be crazy deep at the minute. How many players do you have in the senior squad? If you are playing 30-40 games a season, you only really need around 2 at each position and a few utility back ups tops. On my saves, even if there are 50 odd games this usually gets me through.

If you trimmed the squad down, this would free up wage/transfer budgets in order for you to be able to make these moves in the market to challenge for the league. Bringing in 4 goalkeepers and 4 out and attacking central mids is just a waste of money in my opinion. Also having so many players leave and join in one window is going to damage team cohesion and make it tougher to have a quick start to the season.

If you want to share screenshots of your squad with salaries, positions, expected playing time ect, there will be a few people able to have a look over.

Apart from that, save is looking good so far.

9 hours ago, ChaosClive said:

You have made some decent signings this window, but unless you have another option lined up, you should not sell your team's, and I'm guessing top scorer.

Also, your squad must be crazy deep at the minute. How many players do you have in the senior squad? If you are playing 30-40 games a season, you only really need around 2 at each position and a few utility back ups tops. On my saves, even if there are 50 odd games this usually gets me through.

If you trimmed the squad down, this would free up wage/transfer budgets in order for you to be able to make these moves in the market to challenge for the league. Bringing in 4 goalkeepers and 4 out and attacking central mids is just a waste of money in my opinion. Also having so many players leave and join in one window is going to damage team cohesion and make it tougher to have a quick start to the season.

If you want to share screenshots of your squad with salaries, positions, expected playing time ect, there will be a few people able to have a look over.

Apart from that, save is looking good so far.

My squad is quite deep, you're right. 

That is our biggest strength at the moment.

As long as we are in a strong position in the league around January, I will take it. 

I would not call this season a season of transition, but it is quite a complicated season as expectations have shot through the roof. I miss Cedric Bakambu at Al Nasr SC, he was such a beast. Walter Gonzalez was good but he was a stat padder. You know what I like this season, Chimy Avila has brought in that dogged determination within this team that will help me get over the line to win trophies, he gives me massive Jamie Vardy vibes, not in terms of how fast he is, but just that determination that would be perfect for a team like Atletico Madrid. Easily one of my favourite players I have signed in the save so far.

Mid season review (2026-27 season)

We are 4th in the league after getting 23 points from 13 games. We got knocked out of all three cup competitions. We got knocked out in the Asian Champions League West Playoff against Estheglal. We got knocked out by Al Wahda (UAE) in the President's Cup second round and we got knocked out by Shabab Al Ahli in the UAE League Cup quarter final. The cup performances have been poor this season. The top three players who have performed well so far are Sergio Gomez who has 5 goals and 7 assists, Lewis Bate who has 1 goal and 2 assists and is controlling that midfield and Dijon Kameri who has 3 goals and 2 assists.

Screenshot 2024-09-26 113427.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 113504.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 113639.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 113726.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 113758.png

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (We are somehow still respectable)
  • Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (Lightning does strike twice, it is called Crystal Palace)
  • Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (Turned down Crystal Palace once again)

The January transfer window of the 2026-27 season is now open and we have made our first signing, and it is Tinga from Red Bull Bragantino for 575k pounds. There were a couple of departures. Jed Steer went to Al Arabi for 85k pounds and Gaetan Weissbeck went to Al Batin for 155k pounds.

Screenshot 2024-09-26 155945.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 160037.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 160105.png

Two arrivals and three departures happened in the 2026-27 January transfer window.

Andrey Santos joined Al Nasr SC on loan from Chelsea. Salvatore Amato joined the club from Modena for 180k pounds. Joao Virginia went on loan to Ittihad Kalba. Barry Cotter went on loan to Wellington Phoenix. Robin Gosens joined Olympiakos for 1 million pounds. It is a departure that makes sense and it was right to cash in on Robin Gosens when we did.

Screenshot 2024-09-26 185832.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 185905.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 185938.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 190006.png

Screenshot 2024-09-26 190036.png

We made four new signings and we have one departure in the 2026-27 January transfer window.

Manuel Lazzari joined Al Nasr SC from Manchester United for 1.7 million pounds. The former Lazio and Manchester United defender is going to provide some stability at the back. The next signing is Park Ji-Min from Suwon in South Korea for 600k pounds. After that, we signed Mislav Orsic from Al Rayyan in Qatar for 210k pounds. The former Dinamo Zagreb, Southampton, Trabzonspor and Al Rayyan player will be there to provide some depth to the attack. The next signing we made is Matteo Politano from Al Duhail in Qatar for 325k pounds. He is here to provide some depth to the attack. I hope the former Inter, Napoli, Lazio and Al Duhail player can make an impact.

The departure is of Giannis Masouras to Ittihad Kalba on loan.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 123336.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 123411.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 123443.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 123512.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 123541.png

One late signing and one late departure.

Brayan Gil (no, not that one from Tottenham) the striker from El Salvador joined Al Nasr SC on a free transfer. Alfonso Pastor went on loan to Tromso in Norway on loan.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 124849.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 124940.png

End of season review. (2026-27 season)

The season was an absolute disaster even if we qualified for the Asian Champions League next season. We finished 4th in the league after getting 48 points from 26 games. We got knocked out in the early stages of all cup competitions and I am not happy with the fact that we did not compete. Lewis Bate, Sergio Gomez and Dijon Kameri were the standout players this season. Lewis Bate really controlled the midfield in his appearances for the club. Sergio Gomez got 6 goals and 16 assists all season and Dijon Kameri got 6 goals and 6 assists all season. We also signed another player on a free, Samuel Adeniran. 

Al Ain won the President's Cup, Al Wasl won the UAE League Cup and Al Duhail in Qatar won the Asian Champions League this season. They did back to back Champions League titles.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173304.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173332.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173357.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173423.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173452.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173524.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173555.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173616.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173647.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173722.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 173744.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 174306.png

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (We got through the 2026-27 season somehow)

The summer transfer window of the 2027-28 season has now opened. There have been 4 departures and 2 arrivals.

Jose Pozo went to Al Riyadh in Saudi Arabia for 650k pounds. Dijon Kameri went to Al Shabab in Saudi Arabia for 8.75 million pounds. Ezequiel "Chimy" Avila went to Al Riyadh in Saudi Arabia for 4.7 million pounds. Emanuel Aiwu went to Al Wahda (UAE) for 9.5 million pounds.

The arrivals are of Joe Bell from Brondby in Denmark for 6 million pounds and Jeffinho from FC Lorient in France for 4.8 million pounds.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 203209.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 203234.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 203300.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 203327.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 203358.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 203427.png

6 more new signings and 5 departures have happened in the 2027-28 summer transfer window. 

Ayoze Perez arrived on a free transfer at Al Nasr SC. The former Newcastle, Real Betis, Marseille and AEK Athens player will provide some much needed experience to the side. The next signing is of Alexander Aravena who arrived from Al Jazira (UAE) for 6.75 million pounds. The next signing is of Uriel Antuna who arrived from America in Mexico for 10.5 million pounds. The other signing is Cho Gue-Sung from Jeonbuk in South Korea for 1.5 million pounds. And then Samir arrived on a permanent deal from Tigres after being at the club on loan, for 4.6 million pounds. Also Lewis Bate arrived on a permanent deal from Leeds United for 8.5 million pounds.

The outgoings are as follows. Sergio Gomez went to Al Duhail in Qatar for 4.1 million pounds. He will be missed. Channarong Promsrikaew went to Hull City for 1.5 million pounds. Williams Barlasina went to Al Gharafa in Qatar for 150k pounds. Ricardo Alves went to Suwon in South Korea on a free transfer and Ebrima Darboe went to KRC Genk in Belgium for 4.4 million pounds.

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215226.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215303.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215335.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215406.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215449.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215515.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215538.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215604.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 215629.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 221044.png

Screenshot 2024-09-27 221111.png

Edited by Sahaj Oberoi

Five incomings and one departure has happened in the summer transfer window (2027-28 season)

Jaden Slory joined Al Nasr SC on loan from Empoli. Jude Soonsup-Bell joined the club on a free transfer. Joao Pedro joined the club on loan from Al Wahda (UAE). Mathias Jensen joined the club on loan from Brentford. The ex-Brentford player is here to provide some much needed experience. Richard Ludha joined the club for 1.5 million pounds from Regensburg.

The departure is of Federico Gattoni who went to Norwich for 4.8 million pounds.

Screenshot 2024-09-28 103359.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 103447.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 103530.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 103609.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 103634.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 104102.png

Five new arrivals and two departures in the 2027-28 summer transfer window as the transfer window is now over.

Bae Jae-Yong arrived on loan to Al Nasr SC on loan from Paris Saint Germain in France. Eleazar Motloung joined the club from Sundowns in South Africa for 475k pounds. Mattia Bani came from Pachuca in Mexico for 925k pounds. Radinio Balker arrived at the club on a free transfer and Alberto Biancalani came to Al Nasr SC on loan from AS Roma in Italy.

Manuel Lazzari went to Club Brugge in Belgium for 350k pounds and Barry Cotter went on loan to Wellington Phoenix

Screenshot 2024-09-28 135151.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 135222.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 135249.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 135314.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 135342.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 135410.png

Screenshot 2024-09-28 135436.png

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 1: Al Nasr SC (We are ready to challenge for the UAE Pro League title this season)

After 4 years and 4 months, I have decided to step down as Al Nasr SC manager on the save. Things were really not going our way this season and I had my first board meeting. So I thought it was appropriate for me to walk. Al Nasr SC are 12th in the league with 9 points from 11 games. It's all gone wrong this season. In my time at Al Nasr SC we won the President's Cup. But I think my cycle has come to an end.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 091919.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 092105.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 092138.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 092220.png

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Unemployed (In my fifth season, it was the right choice to leave Al Nasr SC)

I now have a new club. I am officially the new manager of Monza in Serie A in Italy. I am delighted to get this job and I will continue the same aim, which is to win the Champions League. If the hierarchy at any point decide that they want to move in a different direction, like they did at Al Nasr SC, then obviously things will be considered then. But ultimately now, my aim is to win the UEFA Champions League with Monza.

The club are currently 17th in Serie A with 7 points in 12 games. This is what the squad looks like. It is an exciting challenge. This is the tactic I will be using below.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 094538.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 094616.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 094934.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 094956.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 095044.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 095743.png

Edited by Sahaj Oberoi

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 2: Monza (This is a super exciting project and it will be seen what I can do at the club)
24 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Have you considered playing a 5-3-2 formation or variation of it? At a fast look at the squad you presented you dont seem to have enough quality wingers for 4-2-3-1?

Considering their last manager was Max Allegri and their players are tired of Allegri-ball, the only solution seems to be to score as many as possible and stay up this season. I will see whether it will be appropriate to play a 5-3-2 formation though.

The January transfer window of the 2027-28 season is now open and there has been one arrival and two departures.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has arrived at Monza from Al Arabi in Qatar for 180k pounds. I hope his experience is useful in leading the side to survival.  Ruben Vezo went to Al Sadd for 1.9 million pounds. He's taken the bag in Qatar and good luck to him. Andrea Petagna went to Shanghai Port in China for 1.7 million pounds. China are back, trying to get European players. I am doing my best to shape my squad in my image to compete for trophies.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 142816.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 142846.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 142917.png

• Sahaj Oberoi changed the title to (FM 2024) Glorious success or glorious failure. Attempting to win the Champions League or highest honours at every club I take over. Job 2: Monza (Getting through my first steps of the Monza project)

Mid season review (2027-28 season)

Bad start for us here at Monza. 2 points from the last 6 games. We need things to turn around and we also got knocked out by Torino in the Coppa Italia. However things look a little promising. There is unity in the squad. And these are our three star performers so far. 

Dany Mota has 7 goals and 1 assist in 14 starts and 2 sub appearances. Matteo Pessina and Andrea Colpani are the other star performers as they are controlling the midfield together.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 151224.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 151250.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 151327.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 151353.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 151426.png