Can I get my second/affiliate team to join a league?

Uncle Adi

Hi, I've never used the editor so please can someone assist with the following?

I'm currently managing Braunschweig in Liga 2 and my Braunschweig II team only play friendlies (which the II manager refuses to arrange outside of pre-season, but that's by the by) so I'd like for them to play competitively in either Liga 3 or the German Regional Division(s).

So I have a three part question please: Firstly, is this possible, and if so at what cost (in time, effort & game performance) and how exactly would I do it?

TIA

There are German files around going down to that level. Only thing you need is check Braunschweig II is in the active leagues.

So time, is google/forum time
Effort, maybe replace a team (about 10 minutes)
Game performance, going deeper into a league with more subdivisions will cost you performance.

Am 19.9.2024 um 11:15 schrieb Uncle Adi:

Hi, I've never used the editor so please can someone assist with the following?

I'm currently managing Braunschweig in Liga 2 and my Braunschweig II team only play friendlies (which the II manager refuses to arrange outside of pre-season, but that's by the by) so I'd like for them to play competitively in either Liga 3 or the German Regional Division(s).

So I have a three part question please: Firstly, is this possible, and if so at what cost (in time, effort & game performance) and how exactly would I do it?

TIA

Yes this should be possible and I would really recommend to use the German lower league database. Within this database Braunschweig II starts in an active league (Landesliga Braunschweig). About the game performance you have to check for yourself (depends on your hardware I think). For me it is no problem.

braunschweig2_landesliga.thumb.jpg.cfed645d5760b01dcdbb726c96e60427.jpg

In my save they even got promoted after one year to the Oberliga (Niedersachsen) where they play at the moment.

braunschweig2_oberliga.thumb.jpg.359acccf1180645704774c028fde9a23.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys, but sadly it seems that I would have to start a new save to achieve what I'm looking for, either with the database and/or the pre-game editor, and I'm 10 seasons into this one and not finished with it yet.

Hopefully though I can use this new-found knowledge to make my next save even more fun :)