Taking the knee in FM

I think this i.e. taking the knee, should be in the game, in the context and places where it occurs IRL, in different leagues and the international scene.

FM is a simulation of football and should also fully embrace its culture. I think on the whole SI do a good job with this here and they have good values, but this is something that is missing.

I'm sure we're all aware of some of the mysogynistic and other nonsense on some threads recently, this is exactly why these and other things that support diversity, inclusivity and equality, SHOULD be in the game.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

LR

Edited by Lord Rowell

9 hours ago, Lord Rowell said:

I think this i.e. taking the knee, should be in the game, in the context and places where it occurs IRL, in different leagues and the international scene.

FM is a simulation of football and should also fully embrace its culture. I think on the whole SI do a good job with this here and they have good values, but this is something that is missing.

I'm sure we're all aware of some of the mysogynistic and other nonsense on some threads recently, this is exactly why these and other things that support diversity, inclusivity and equality, SHOULD be in the game.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

LR

If i remember correct this is in for Champions league.

Whether or not it's else where aswell i can't remember