Financial situation / transfer funds

Hello guys, 

I was just wondering if there is a reason why clubs have no financial debt in the game and or transfer restrictions (like only 25% goes to transfer budget after sale)? 

For example, if I look at Barcelona in the pc version they have all these restrictions which makes it more realistic to the current situation at Barcelona. But in the mobile version they are Rich, have a transfer budget, still room for wage and no restrictions at all. 

I understand that it is a mobile game and we do not have the detailed financial states like the pc version. We don’t need the hotdog prices or ticket prices etc..

But rather what I mentioned above like transfer restrictions, (see how much a club is in debt, I think not a single club is in debt on the mobile version?) like financial fair play rules etc.

Can you please take a look at this@Marc Vaughan

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, iXFeirce said:

Hello guys, 

I was just wondering if there is a reason why clubs have no financial debt in the game and or transfer restrictions (like only 25% goes to transfer budget after sale)? 
For example, if I look at Barcelona in the pc version they have all these restrictions which makes it more realistic to the current situation at Barcelona. But in the mobile version they are Rich, have a transfer budget, still room for wage and no restrictions at all. 
I understand that it is a mobile game and we do not have the detailed financial states like the pc version. We don’t need the hotdog prices or ticket prices etc..But rather what I mentioned above like transfer restrictions, (see how much a club is in debt, I think not a single club is in debt on the mobile version?) like financial fair play rules etc.
Can you please take a look at this@Marc Vaughan

I'm considering adding some additional 'restrictions' like you mention in a future version (ie. the only 25% of sales going to budget), but I will probably hold firm on expanding the financial visibility (ie. ingoings and outgoing) simply because in real-life they're not something that is really presented or of interest to a manager at a club (and tbh if you look at a modern clubs finances they're incredibly complicated with the entities often being split into multiple corporations etc.).

I understand and totally agree with what you say about financial visibility. :)

Thanks for looking in to it. It would make it (in my opinion) more fun and realistic this way. Like again for example Barcelona, the have a huge debt but it is not reflected anywhere.. same with clubs like Schalke or basically Madrid who I believe have also debts but they have the financial fair play. 

would love to see something like FFF / restrictions.