Crash Dump at verifying the last 3 leagues

Gonz_afp

I've been using the pre-game editor for a while now, and it has never given me any issues. In every new game, I usually restructure the South American countries, but this time I'm experiencing a crash dump that I can't make sense of. This only happens when I enter advanced editing. I've checked every aspect, and everything seems to be in order, but I can't identify the problem. It only occurs when I try to verify a group of leagues, which includes the Liga Nacional C/D (a provisional name, in English called National League C/D, which contains two other leagues, similar to the Vanarama North and South in England) up to the Liga Nacional G. In other words, out of the 9 leagues I've created, only the first 6 can be verified, while leagues 7, 8, and 9 can't because they cause the crash dump.

I was wondering if you guys could help me find the error, or if it's an issue with my computer, which might be starting to fail.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wtklzeqxpygapwz/Per%C3%BA_1.4.fmf/file

The crash dump produced this error report:

image.png.84bf0569151f779f23841994ea9a5bff.png

Take a look at the stadia in use you have for clubs in those divisions.

For example Club Deportivo Aurora Chancayllo from Liga Nacional Peruana C, play at Romulo Shaw Cisneros. The seating capacity is 100 and your minimum requirement for the league is 1000.

image.png.f75f55432aa31ec747cafa971b615aa2.png

I guess reducing or removing the required seating capacities would fix your problem.

I see what you mean. Not only did I remove the required capacity, but I also updated the stadiums with the minimum, just in case, yet it's still giving me a crash dump. The worst part is that now it doesn't even let me read it; it's just incomprehensible text, pure gibberish.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hvh4r99vilsx84u/Per%C3%BA_1.5.fmf/file