[FM24] World Cup hosts 2030-34

With international management off the table for FM25, at least in the first release, I'm getting some last projects done for FM24 so we can enjoy it a bit longer.

flags.png.a528324745f37219dd3eeaabfab5c2b5.png

This sets the 2030 World Cup to be in Spain/Portugal/Morocco, with the opening games in South America as planned. 2034 is then in Saudi Arabia before the default semi-random rotation takes over (I've seen Turkiye and Indonesia/Malaysia in previous sims, which is a nice touch from SI to add new random hosts this year).

DOWNLOAD | (backup)
TMC Megapack

Compatible with:
Euro 2028 and 2032 hosts
Finalissima fix
Copa América stadium fix
Asian Cup 2027 hosts
Russia joins AFC

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler

wc1.thumb.png.826492864d6bcb9bea86e86e3de173bc.pngwc2.thumb.png.e74c8d6275c56bfb1b0b5a5e30eb6ab0.pngwc3.thumb.png.61cb4c26e72b49f4761c0f2cde36b903.png

Edited by themodelcitizen

The normal semi-random list takes over here after 2034, but I think it has some hard-coding under the hood which we can't get at. Same as the Euros, I think the rules say it will select from medium or large nations or something like that, but it can also come up with like Indonesia/Malaysia for the WC and Holland/Belgium for the Euros on its own

I should add that the "maximum number of hosts" box might just apply to the automatic selection, if you dropped that to "1" it might rule out the co-hosting jobs that I noted above. Doesn't stop you from exceeding that number with a manual selection of hosts though. I wonder if you bumped it up to "3" if it would do options like Can/Mex/US again, or if that would break CONCACAF qualifying (not sure if it's a special format for the 2026 cycle without checking)