Corrupted save please help

Hi I've been playing for the past 6 days with 3 others friends, I'm hosting the game, and the save got corrupted is there any chance I can reverse that ? I've lost 2 hours of gametime 

btw I can't send the save in the file thing under the post i'm writting 

Is it on Steam cloud save?

I know it's probably not what you want to hear after the event, but always have multiple rolling saves.

I learnt my lesson the hard way in FM 08 when it got corrupted.

Each time you save, save to another save. I usually have 3 files on the go and rotate each one each time

Any corruption or bugs I can just revert to an earlier save without losing too much progress 

Il y a 1 heure, trevjim a dit :

Is it on Steam cloud save?

I know it's probably not what you want to hear after the event, but always have multiple rolling saves.

I learnt my lesson the hard way in FM 08 when it got corrupted.

Each time you save, save to another save. I usually have 3 files on the go and rotate each one each time

Any corruption or bugs I can just revert to an earlier save without losing too much progress 

Lesson learned I guess ty

One thing SI should get a bit of credit for, corrupted saves used to be pretty much inevitable for any save without any warning. Seems like it's usually only failed saving that causes it now, which is understandable.

Still remember a 30+ year save on 01/02 suddenly deciding it had had enough. Devastating.

2 hours ago, forameuss said:

One thing SI should get a bit of credit for, corrupted saves used to be pretty much inevitable for any save without any warning. Seems like it's usually only failed saving that causes it now, which is understandable.

Still remember a 30+ year save on 01/02 suddenly deciding it had had enough. Devastating.

Hey mate, can't really PM you, but could you forward me the dropbox link of the editor you've made so far? Would love to try it out and provide inputs on it. Apologies for diverging from the original post.

And for corrupted saves, unfortunately nothing much can be done, had a save in FM23 which corrupted and lost a lot of progress. Only answer to it is to keep creating more and more backup saves as you play on.

This only worked for me once, but I tried copying the corrupted file from the games folder into a new folder, deleting the original corrupted file from the games folder and then re-naming this copied file to something else and pasting it back in and then checking if it works or not. (There's like a 1% chance it would, honestly even lower.)