Best system for attacking full backs & wingers?

I’ve inherited a team with great attacking full backs and quite a few wingers/inside forwards. My 1st thought would be to try & create something like Liverpool under Klopp before TAA moved infield, but does anyone have any ideas that may work better? Have not tried that type of style in FM24, which seems to have people focusing on rotations and positional play, & maybe a more possession based plan.

I’m happy for my team to keep possession to a point, but would like to use the pace & quality of the wide players to attack. Also, I’d prefer my striker/s to be the main goal threat.

Whilst I like my team to press I’m not a huge fan of using the ‘meta’ gegenpress tactics, & certainly not looking for anything unrealistic or any plug & play downloads.

3 hours ago, saware said:

I’ve inherited a team with great attacking full backs and quite a few wingers/inside forwards. My 1st thought would be to try & create something like Liverpool under Klopp before TAA moved infield, but does anyone have any ideas that may work better? Have not tried that type of style in FM24, which seems to have people focusing on rotations and positional play, & maybe a more possession based plan.

I’m happy for my team to keep possession to a point, but would like to use the pace & quality of the wide players to attack. Also, I’d prefer my striker/s to be the main goal threat.

Whilst I like my team to press I’m not a huge fan of using the ‘meta’ gegenpress tactics, & certainly not looking for anything unrealistic or any plug & play downloads.

Give a Halfback a go in a 4-3-3 to complement your aggressive wingbacks.

7 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

Give a Halfback a go in a 4-3-3 to complement your aggressive wingbacks.

Thanks. How would you go about setting up the other 2 in midfield? Assume their roles would have to be somewhat cautious so I wouldn’t be too vulnerable to the counter?

1 hour ago, saware said:

Thanks. How would you go about setting up the other 2 in midfield? Assume their roles would have to be somewhat cautious so I wouldn’t be too vulnerable to the counter?

A runner, for example a b2b or bwm on support, or even a carrilero. Coupled with a playmaker.