Team talks question

Hi,

How much do you care about team talks? Do you pay attention to the player body language for example?

And if there is one or two players who didn't responde well to the post game team talk, do you go to them individually and try to make them react positively?

How much do you care about team talks?

- A lot. Increase the morale, if you know how to adress it. And morale plays a big role in player performance.

Do you pay attention to the player body language for example?

- Not so much, I am playing with high professional personalities and media handling style. The hidden "Controversy" plays a key role.

And if there is one or two players who didn't responde well to the post game team talk, do you go to them individually and try to make them react positively?

- I am not going in so much depth. When results are good and we win matches; and someone does not react well, then it's time to consider "Transfer Listed". But this rare, because I am playing with high professional personalities and media handling style as mentioned above.

====

Here is my guide regarding Press Conferences and here is a guide about Team Talks.

11 horas atrás, fc.cadoni disse:

How much do you care about team talks?

- A lot. Increase the morale, if you know how to adress it. And morale plays a big role in player performance.

Do you pay attention to the player body language for example?

- Not so much, I am playing with high professional personalities and media handling style. The hidden "Controversy" plays a key role.

- I am not going in so much depth. When results are good and we win matches; and someone does not react well, then it's time to consider "Transfer Listed". But this rare, because I am playing with high professional personalities and media handling style as mentioned above.

====

Here is my guide regarding Press Conferences and here is a guide about Team Talks.

I assume you just sign players with good personality already? 

Edited by mikcheck

I think they are quite key in getting performances at times, particularly half time team talks. If we're in good form but playing badly I'll be a bit tougher as I think morale can take it- if I'm a on a poor run I'll likely try to nurture and encourage rather than berate.

Throwing the water bottle is satisfying but never given me a positive outcome. 

4 hours ago, mikcheck said:

I assume you just sign players with good personality already? 

That's correct. I am only sign players like this. Sometimes with "Fairly Professional" if has more than 16 in Determination and being 5* (golden), so I can put him in mentoring scheme.

3 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

That's correct. I am only sign players like this. Sometimes with "Fairly Professional" if has more than 16 in Determination and being 5* (golden), so I can put him in mentoring scheme.

I believe Fairly Professional with 15+ Determination will present as Resolute in the game in most circumstances.