Rotisserie Sign-Up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12th not too bad seeing Paulo has missed half the games, wonder if thats down to injuries or not being good enough to be picked.

kutgw neuro

I would guess its mostly due to minor injuries, most of these players should be better than the next choice at their position.

Stevencfc7, I'm doing an update right now for you guys, should be ready within a half hour.

January 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: Hulme still out for 2 days- 2 months with torn calf

- Biggest Movers: Paulo Reina moved up 6 positions on a great month where he netted a goal 3 assists and 2 MOM. I can't really name big losers this month as the maximum amount of positions lost was 2 and there was many players that lost that amount.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 2nd Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 1st Place, Best Striker: Fisher - 5th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 9th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 15th Place

-Azeryk's club Stafford and Tom Morgan's Tamworth and are both trailing Kettering in BSN by 6 pts, Mark Osgood's club Welling is leading the BSS by 4 pts now.

- Players that are left in the FA Trophy: Fisher, Kah, Crane & Melia

janstatsgz0.jpg

janptsgh9.jpg

February 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: None!

- Biggest Movers: Robert Blowcrapup moved up 7 positions after scoring 3 goals, 1 assist and 2 MOM in 4 matches. Diego Zitman is the big loser of the month going down 4 spots while getting over his injury he managed 1 start while not changing his stats much.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 1st Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 2nd Place, Best Striker: Blowcrapup - 5th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 12th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 19th Place

-Azeryk's club Stafford is trailing Kettering in BSN by 1 pt as the BSN title is coming down to the wire, Mark Osgood's club Welling is leading the BSS by 5 pts now.

- Over the past month there has been some interest shown in a couple of our sign-ups: Azeryk has drawn the interest of Premiership side Birmingham, Tom Smith has been scouted by League 1 side Southend. These moves could be huge in a league table dominated by sign-ups in the lower leagues as of now.

febstatsbb4.jpg

febptsea0.jpg

stuck mid table... hmm. hopefully an increase before the end of the season!

question; if certain players play in higher leagues, will they get any bonus points or anything?

keep up the awesome work! :)

Yes there is a scale that I will use based on the reputation of the leagues our players are involved in. I'm still working on the exact multiplication factor that will be used, but I'll make sure its ready once anybody enters another league.

March 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: Azeryk has a pulled groin and will be out 1-2 months, he will be hoping he doesn't fall down the table in the last few games in April.

- Biggest Movers: Jason Kah moved up 6 positions after scoring 1 goal, 4 assists and doubling his tackles per game. Tommy Heller is the big loser of the month going down 4 spots after doing so well since coming back from his early injury this season.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 1st Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 2nd Place, Best Striker: Blowcrapup - 6th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 6th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 21st Place

-Tom Morgan has taken Tamworth to the top of BSN and they have clinched a playoff spot. Other BSN playoff contending teams with our sign-ups on the roster going into the last month(4 games left) are(pts are in brackets): Stafford(74), Boston Utd(68), Southport(62), Stalybridge(62), Droylsden(60), Nuneaton(59) Mark Osgood's club Welling unsurprisingly has clinched a playoff spot atop BSS. Other BSS playoff teams with sign-ups on them: Bromley(59), Weston-super-mare(58)

- Some more interest is being shown in our sign-ups as their reputation rise...Bambang Gentolet has attracted interest from both Sunderland(PRM) and Stoke(CHP), Magnus Vestergaard has sparked the interest of Charlton(CHP) and Stoke(CHP), could Bambang and Magnus bring glory days to the potters? We can only wait and see..

marstatsdl7.jpg

marptsad2.jpg

April 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: Azeryk has a pulled groin and will be out 2 days-1 month, Tommy Heller is out 2 days-1 month with fractured ribs

- Biggest Movers: Sam Fisher moved up 7 positions after scoring 2 goals, 3 assists and a MOM. Tom Smith lost 6 spots being hurt by gaining his 2nd red card of the season.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 1st Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 2nd Place, Best Striker: Fisher - 4th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 8th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 25th Place

- Stafford, Tamworth & Boston Utd have qualified for playoffs in BSN. With 1 game remaining the final spot will be taken by one of Southport(68), Droylsden(67), Stalybridge(66). As far as BSS is concerned, Welling are Champions, and there is one playoff spot left to be earned. The contenders are Bromley(62) and an outside chance for Weston-super-mare(59).

-New Interest being shown in players: Jason Kah has interest from Sunderland(PRM) & West Brom(CHP), Magnus Vestergaard has attracted Colchester(CHP)

- 1 game remaining plus playoffs for some of the sign-ups, lets see whether Mauvais can keep his top spot alive!

aprstatscf8.jpg

aprptsor2.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm having a good time with this sign-up so it hasn't been a burden at all giving these updates. Just wish Fitzwilliam could be a decent player, ah well theres always next season! I'll finish up this season today, and probably start the next, we'll see how it goes!

May 2007-08 Update(End of Season Update)

Interesting Info

- Injuries: Jason Kah will be out 3-6 months after breaking his leg, not good news for the youngster who was looking to improve over the summer break.

- Biggest Movers: Our final update big movers are: Bambang Gentolet who moved up 6 positions leading his team to promotion in the playoffs after scoring 2 goals, 1 assist and a MOM. Azeryk lost 4 spots finally being hurt by his injury that left him stagnant at the end of the season.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 1st Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 2nd Place, Best Striker: Fisher - 4th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 9th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 26th Place

- Final League News: Stockport have been promoted from BSN but sign-up Bambang Gentolet has not pledged his future to the club yet. Relegated from BSN is Solihull Moors sign-up Andrew Billen. BSS promotion goes to Welling and sign-up, Mark Osgood. Relegations from BSS include: Maidenhead and Eastleigh which contain sign-ups: Magnus Vestergaard & James Hulme

- Here is the list of players and interested teams with their divisions for next season:

Bambang Gentolet - Blackburn(PRM), Sunderland(PRM)

Brian Woods - Birmingham(PRM)

Mark Osgood - Stoke(CHP)

Jason Kah - Sunderland(PRM), West Brom(CHP)

James Hulme - Leyton Orient(L1)

Harvey Melia - Stoke(CHP)

Daniel Johnson - West Brom(CHP)

Robert Blowcrapup - Sunderland(PRM), Stoke(CHP)

Kirbinho - Colchester(CHP)

Mat Frith - Colchester(CHP), Swindon(L1)

Magnus Vestergaard - Colchester(CHP)

Benjas - Northwich(BSP), Alfreton(BSN), Burscough(BSN)

maystatsrq9.jpg

mayptset7.jpg

Off-Season Update(June-July 2008-09)

Player Moves

Azeryk - Birmingham(PRM)

Mark Osgood - Millwall(L1)

Steven Crane - Scunthorpe(CHP)

Brian Woods - Ipswich(CHP)

Harvey Melia - Scunthorpe(CHP)

Daniel Johnson - West Brom(CHP)

Mat Frith - Colchester(CHP)

Robert Blowcrapup - Swindon(L1)

Tommy Heller - Scunthorpe(CHP)

James Hulme - Histon(BSN)

Kirbinho - Scunthorpe(CHP)

Magnus Vestergaard - Colchester(CHP)

Paulo Reina - Preston(CHP)

Tom Smith - Sheff Utd(CHP)

Scoring System Update - A multiplier of 0.1 per reputation pt of the league the sign-up player is in will be applied. eg. Players in the championship(reputation of 11) would gain 1.8x each category over someone who was in blue square north/south(reputation of 3). I realize that it does have a huge effect on things like passing %, sht %, average rating...but when I thought about it I said to myself the chances of a BSN/BSS player being better at passing than a player in the championship or premiership is pretty slim anyways.

I won't post the calculated numbers using these multipliers as its terrible to look at.

Apparently Andrew Billen got a game in and although it wasn't the best game, starts off season 2 in the lead, I'm not going to post the stats and points sheet because there's just the one player that got a game in.

Here are the stats for Andrew Billen's 1st game of the season: 1 YC, 56% passing, 1 foul, 6 rating

Archived