Rotisserie Sign-Up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'll give it one more night than I'll start it up :)

If it is allowed and isn't too late, is there a way I could substitute my 20 in Anticipation for a 20 rating in both feet - ie. can I be made dual-footed? I understand if I can't.

Edit: And also could I have Penalty Taking -> Positioning?

alright after Tom Morgan that's the end of the sign-up phase I'll start up the database and hopefully have the first update done in a few hours here :)

Ihsaan, that's no problem count yourself omnifooted :)

TMmufc, just wanted to let you know that I've had to remove creativity from your attribute choices since you have 2 positions.

August 2007-08(update)

Interesting Info

- Before the challenge has even begun we have our first major injury....Tommy Heller will be out for 1-3 months....the midfielder looked promising in a couple pre-season matches gaining an assist and a man of the match before sustained a torn calf muscle in only his second game.

- Tom Smith has jumped out to an early lead in the competition holding 201 pts. His 5 assists in 5 matches is impressive enough while also garnering 2 MOM awards during the first month. He is also yet to commit any fouls while keeping both his shot and passing percentages above 50, and to cap it off has been making some decent tackles for his team.

- Tamworth & Stafford sit on top of BSN although their respective sign-ups are occupying only slightly better than average positions. Welling are in first in BSS with Mark Osgood only holding 21st place in the sign-up. The best teams thus far have not yielded the best rotisserie players that's for sure.

- Some other impressive stats in my mind thus far: Luman's 5 goals, Mauvais' 5.4 tackles/gm while also getting over 50% pas% & sht%, Crane's 3 MoM in 5 games.

- Finally it is appearing as though ever since I've updated that no one is collecting fouls against....which should help out the defenders in this. If a season finishes with none I'll take that column out since it is not necessary.

League Stats

auguststatsvt2.jpg

League Points

augustptsgq6.jpg

im shattered about my injury! :( argh :thdn: how long til i can return?

and the update was very nice, i especially enjoyed reading the 'interesting info' :)

Between 1-3 months....since you're dealing with pretty shotty physios me thinks you might be closer to the high end of that estimate :(

Man Fitzwilliam playing like garbage a couple yellow cards, hope he's just having a rough time getting used to his teammates!

September 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: Heller still out for a week-2 months with torn calf, Vestergaard out 2 weeks-1 month with strained ankle ligaments

- Biggest Movers: Bambang Gentolet moved up 14 positions on stellar performances which saw him record 3 gls, 3 ast, 4 MoM!, Rodrigo Jonaldo dropped 9 positions after adding nothing but a yellow card in 6 matches in September.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 1st Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 2nd Place, Best Striker: Gentolet- 4th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 14th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 22nd Place

- Tom Smith's club Droylsden leads BSN by 2 pts, Mark Osgood's club Welling lead BSS by 2 pts.

- Surprise of the Month: Mauvais leading all point getters, I predicted full backs to be the worst in this challenge's format and he is making me eat dirt thus far, congratulations he looks like he'll be on the outs of the bottom divisions if he keeps this up.

septstatstv3.jpg

septptspv2.jpg

October 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: Rodrigo Jonaldo is out 2 days - 1 month with a sprained ankle

- Biggest Movers: Kirbinho moved up 6 positions pretty much based on others having poor performance as he did not really improve his stats much. Ihsaan Ahmed and Tom Morgan dropped 5 positions, neither added much of anything this month and Morgan's sht% in particular went down significantly.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 1st Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 2nd Place, Best Striker: Gentolet- 3rd Place, Best Winger: Kah- 13th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 16th Place

- Azeryk's club Stafford sit 2nd trailing Kettering in BSN by 3 pts, Mark Osgood's club Welling lead BSS by 4 pts.

- The leader in player values thus far is Gentolet who is currently worth 300k to Southport

octstatsoz0.jpg

octptsrb1.jpg

1 goal and 15 assists, not bad. Looks like I missed a trick by not picking a striker though...

The strikers seem to be doing solid but oddly enough the top 2 are a full back and a midfielder.

Also the way this is set up the strikers are going to be battling over typical striker statistics, ie: Goals, MOM, player rating, while defenders will likely get high passing and tackling scores with less competition.

Heller perhaps to make his league debut finally :)

November 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: James Hulme is out 2-4 months with a torn calf.

- Biggest Movers: Benjas moved up 7 positions with a stellar month where he gained nearly double of his current goals and assists while increasing his average rating considerably. James Hulme dropped 7 positions, not changing his stat line very much over 3 games, which wasn't enough to keep him above mid table.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 2nd Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 1st Place, Best Striker: Gentolet & Fisher- 5th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 10th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 15th Place

- Azeryk's club Stafford cut the gap slightly now sitting 2nd trailing Kettering in BSN by 1 pt, Mark Osgood's club Welling has pulled away a further 2 pts to lead BSS by 6 pts.

- Congratulations to the iron men of the league who have played in all of their teams matches thus far: Luman, Zitman, Crane, Benjas, Kirbinho, Melia, Hulme*, Gunther, Browne, Morgan

*I thought I'd praise Hulme now since he's likely to face a massive drop being out for so long.

novstatsgp7.jpg

novptsgf5.jpg

December 2007-08 Update

Interesting Info

- Injuries: James Hulme is out 1-3 months with a torn calf. Diego Zitman is out 3 weeks - 2 months with fractured ribs.

- Biggest Movers: Mark Osgood moved up 5 positions in a decent month where he gained a couple of goals and played in 5 matches. Benjas dropped 5 positions, even with a solid month offensively he had foul problems picking up over a dozen fouls, 3 yellow cards, and took many shots that were not on target.

- Position Leaders: Best Full Back: Mauvais- 2nd Place, Best Midfielder: Crane- 1st Place, Best Striker: Fisher- 4th Place, Best Winger: Kah- 10th Place, Best and only Defender: Zitman- 14th Place

- Azeryk's club Stafford has been caught by Tom Morgan's Tamworth and are both trailing Kettering in BSN by 2 pts, Mark Osgood's club Welling has pulled away a further 2 pts(this is a recording) to lead BSS by 8 pts now.

- As far as the Setanta Shield goes thus far(4th Rd) there are 2 players still involved Kah & Naghizadeh.

decstatswo8.jpg

decptsdz6.jpg

Archived