Any 3-1-4-2 tactic?

Hey guys,after trying and trying to get a successful tactic to work I turn to you guys.

every CM/FM game I have played I always go with an unorthadoxed formation and in the past has always servered me very well,tbh I really hate playing with a 4-4-2.

Does anyone have a good tactic for FM09 with a 3-1-4-2 or 3-1-4-1-1,I dont really have the time I used to and am getting a bit fustrated with the game,I know I could goto the basic formations and d/l 1 of those tactics but since I will be trying someone else's tactics for the 1st time I thought I would ask if 1 is around that suits me best.

cheers guys.

Hey guys,after trying and trying to get a successful tactic to work I turn to you guys.

every CM/FM game I have played I always go with an unorthadoxed formation and in the past has always servered me very well,tbh I really hate playing with a 4-4-2.

Does anyone have a good tactic for FM09 with a 3-1-4-2 or 3-1-4-1-1,I dont really have the time I used to and am getting a bit fustrated with the game,I know I could goto the basic formations and d/l 1 of those tactics but since I will be trying someone else's tactics for the 1st time I thought I would ask if 1 is around that suits me best.

cheers guys.

Nope...

I think everyone upload's 4-4-2's mainly

I'm like youi prefer to use a tactic that is more unique Eg: I use...

----------GK----------

-----CB-----CB-----CB----

WB----------------------------WB

AM-----AM

AM

ST----ST

Archived