ML needed around 10m season 09/10

rick261979

Jankovic should be available on a free at beginning of 2nd season. He rapidly improves although he is already brilliant anyway! He can play anywhere across the midfield and since most of his 14/15 ratings have turned to 16/17 ratings by the 3rd season on my game, I have literally every big club after him and turned down a 15 million bid from Atletico. I managed to get him for Cardiff so you should be able to get him for Burnley.

Ps. Good game between us the other night, still tamping at Thommo equalising for you against us! I knew selling him to you would come back to haunt us!

I was well pleased to get Jankovic on a free, but had no idea how he would improve the way he has for me! Obviously his long shots rating of 19 make him a great goal scoring midfielder, but his other initially impressive stats have just got better and better and now he looks a beast, will put up a screen shot of him on my game now!

Jankovic should be available on a free at beginning of 2nd season. He rapidly improves although he is already brilliant anyway! He can play anywhere across the midfield and since most of his 14/15 ratings have turned to 16/17 ratings by the 3rd season on my game, I have literally every big club after him and turned down a 15 million bid from Atletico. I managed to get him for Cardiff so you should be able to get him for Burnley.

Ps. Good game between us the other night, still tamping at Thommo equalising for you against us! I knew selling him to you would come back to haunt us!

yes i have 2 agree it was a top game both burnley and cardiff r going very well at the mo u could say punching above there weight will check out your recomendation now mate

Archived