suggestions for the new patch?

here are some things i think need to improve or be removed:

a)match engine-first of all,if the A.I. can play flawless football even with a mediocre team,why cant we do the same?

striker and winger problems need to be resolved-by that i mean that our strikers should play like the A.I strikers,they run with the ball,beat the offside trap,play one-twoes with each other and so on,wingers need to cut in more and passs the ball,sometimes i see a winger cutting in,but after that he usually gives away the ball or lofts it up to nomans land.

b)possesion and clear cut chances-i can agree that sometimes nobody can score,there are days like that,but that doesnt happend every single day of the weak!

c)doubled players in the tactic screen-how did the S.I and all the beta testers miss that one?

d)sliders should be modified,and some sliders removed like the try tough balls and long shots slider,instead it should be a tick box option.

e)Formations-why cant we build our own formations-by that i mean how come we cant move the player icon on the tactic screen anywhere we want,instead there are only fixed positions(for example when you crate a formation in fifa manager or pes09)

f)scoring option-i dont know about you,but any team i control can mainly score from set pieces,free kicks,penalties and then free play.Even when i play with arsenal at home against hull i win 5:0 and my team scored 4 goals from corners,come on,when did you ever see in football that a team scores 4 goals from a corner situation in one match,thats not realistic.

g)penalties-a lot of times i see tackles outside the 16 yard box that result a penalty...??.Ithink that can be fixed...right?

Everything else looks great,transfers,player-manager relationships,press talks,trainings.

If anbody else has something else to report,be my guest,i only want to improve this game,not destroy it completely.

the best part is,even if you set tacking on easy,you will get a penalty for no obvious reason,and its not even in the box.

What bothers me the most is the repect for speed,in real life team allways defend zonal agains the likes od christiano ronaldo,kaka,wallcot,and other players that have speed,and if you stop them,in 99% of time its gonna be a foul,but in this game i see a low class fullback take the ball away from ronaldo with ease,one on one-wheres the realisam in that,whats the point of talent then?

Archived