Instant Player Sale for Unlimited Funds

Lynxboy

Just found that by using the 29 Position cheat on a player in FMRTE and FME, that when the chosen player is offered to clubs, nearly all of the big clubs will make a bid equal to what you have asked. Useful to trim your squad and get the money you deserve for those squad players and youngsters that you don't want. Always edit back to the original 20 as soon as the player is purchased otherwise you can start some highly unrealistic bidding wars. Offloaded Ljungberg to Middlesbrough for £2m once promoted (could have easily got £25m from Barca however), forgot to remove the 29 and Arsenal ended up paying £27m to by him a week after he signed. Unfortunately for Freddie, after returning him to his natural state he played out his final 3years in the Arsenal Reserves while Gareth Southgate bought the players that I was supposed to sign!!!

Just found that by using the 29 Position cheat on a player in FMRTE and FME, that when the chosen player is offered to clubs, nearly all of the big clubs will make a bid equal to what you have asked. Useful to trim your squad and get the money you deserve for those squad players and youngsters that you don't want. Always edit back to the original 20 as soon as the player is purchased otherwise you can start some highly unrealistic bidding wars. Offloaded Ljungberg to Middlesbrough for £2m once promoted (could have easily got £25m from Barca however), forgot to remove the 29 and Arsenal ended up paying £27m to by him a week after he signed. Unfortunately for Freddie, after returning him to his natural state he played out his final 3years in the Arsenal Reserves while Gareth Southgate bought the players that I was supposed to sign!!!

How exactly does this work?

My reserve squad is huge and I have some players worth £5mil, who really wont break into my first team so may as well sell em.

I get loads of loan offers but really wanna clear em out. I tried with one AMC putting his AM position to 29 but got no offers afte roffering him out for below his value =, so a complete runthrough would be appreciated

Make sure you are putting it in new position, check the coach reports afterwards, if done correctly; when you check coach reports the player should be twice the player of the next best player for that position. Also they will have an insane amount of rating stars. Obviously they show up to all teams on the game as sign at all costs and away you go. The loan issue i've never come across, are you offering the players as transfer only? are they listed/available for loan? Just things to check first. I've only ever done this in a transfer window so maybe that is something worth trying also aswell as maybe increasing their reputation.

As for using an editor to add cash, this is a more "realistic" way of cheating I guess! Even with all the money in the world I hate having players I can't get rid of for the money they are worth. Even offering them for free doesn't make them any more appealing to the AI clubs. Let me know how you get on, I will try it again with different players to see if I suffer the same problems you mentioned.

yeah I've got it kind of working now, altho not all players seem to attract offers, its generally the worse players that do, but hey its getting them out

I'm not after using the editor for cash, I'm trying to shift my reserves for their value (or a realistic fee), My youth team is producing some decnt players and my scout is finding me quite a few young talents, so in 2015 my reserve team is stacked. So anyone not looking to break into my first team is out. I have 19/20 year olds worth 6-8mil who just wont play so i'm happy to get em out for their value.

at one point I had 7 AML all decent quality, but couldnt get any offers apartt from loans that they wouldnt accept for the one sthat I didnt want

Because it's too high or because it's tool low? Could you, please, clarify?

too low i imagine, i made a player have 200 pa and 200 ca, he was 19, to see what stats stay at 20 and no one was interested in him, i can only think that no one wanted him because his rep was low.. so yeah, because rep is too low

Where do I find this Postion 29 on FMRTE? Can you explain step by step how to do this.

In an editor, such as FMRTE, you can edit a players position and "new position"... see below.

29127us.jpg

In my case, Diego had been playing terribly for 2 seasons, so I made his stats for new position Centre Midfield and Attacking Midfield 29, instead of what they were - 20.

I offered him for 25m and Inter, Milan and Barca came in with 25m offers.

I've now reset his stats to 20 (or whatever they were) now the bids have been accepted.

Hope that clarifies.

In an editor, such as FMRTE, you can edit a players position and "new position"... see below.

29127us.jpg

In my case, Diego had been playing terribly for 2 seasons, so I made his stats for new position Centre Midfield and Attacking Midfield 29, instead of what they were - 20.

I offered him for 25m and Inter, Milan and Barca came in with 25m offers.

I've now reset his stats to 20 (or whatever they were) now the bids have been accepted.

Hope that clarifies.

Thanks for that :D Just sold Steven Taylor to Arsenal for 20 million. I'm managing Newcastle and he's pile of crap for me.

Because that would be cheating

Have a look at the first post, it mentions a cheat....

"Just found that by using the 29 Position cheat on a player in FMRTE and FME"

So then, instead of your five word argument, try reading all posts instead of the latest, and maybe, you can construct an argument you have some evidence on.

Let's face it troops, using an editor of any sorts, whether you are just changing the slightest thing or not. is really cheating as you are changing the original aspects of the database, " I'm not cheating because i didn't change any players, i just gave my stadium 10,000 more seats" yeah and about £4m a year extra revenue.

The original reason for the ingame editor was to update stats and attributes previously missed by research and development, with the added allowance to change other things for people who want to use it.

But, Why be in Editor Hideaway to criticise editing????

Let's face it troops, using an editor of any sorts, whether you are just changing the slightest thing or not. is really cheating as you are changing the original aspects of the database, " I'm not cheating because i didn't change any players, i just gave my stadium 10,000 more seats" yeah and about £4m a year extra revenue.

The original reason for the ingame editor was to update stats and attributes previously missed by research and development, with the added allowance to change other things for people who want to use it.

But, Why be in Editor Hideaway to criticise editing????

This is actually helpful as you can buy some players such as Van Der Vaart, Marcelo, etc, for £5 million - that shouldn't be allowed, neither should selling Darren Fletcher for £50 million to Man City, what if you want to sell someone like.. RVP, but you only get a £8 million offer even though you know he's worth at least £15 million, etc.. sometimes the transfers favour you, sometimes they don't. :) This is cheating no more than changing attributes or updating them... Come on, appreciate the find. :)

This is actually helpful as you can buy some players such as Van Der Vaart, Marcelo, etc, for £5 million - that shouldn't be allowed, neither should selling Darren Fletcher for £50 million to Man City, what if you want to sell someone like.. RVP, but you only get a £8 million offer even though you know he's worth at least £15 million, etc.. sometimes the transfers favour you, sometimes they don't. :) This is cheating no more than changing attributes or updating them... Come on, appreciate the find. :)

If you read my post more carefully I am not against it, just notifying a previous poster of the need to pay attention to all posts not just the last, I am in favour of things of this type, as it says in my last sentence in last post. (("why do people come to editor hideaway to oppose editing?"))

Make sure you are putting it in new position, check the coach reports afterwards, if done correctly; when you check coach reports the player should be twice the player of the next best player for that position. Also they will have an insane amount of rating stars. Obviously they show up to all teams on the game as sign at all costs and away you go. The loan issue i've never come across, are you offering the players as transfer only? are they listed/available for loan? Just things to check first. I've only ever done this in a transfer window so maybe that is something worth trying also aswell as maybe increasing their reputation.

As for using an editor to add cash, this is a more "realistic" way of cheating I guess! Even with all the money in the world I hate having players I can't get rid of for the money they are worth. Even offering them for free doesn't make them any more appealing to the AI clubs. Let me know how you get on, I will try it again with different players to see if I suffer the same problems you mentioned.

Fair enough.

any player with 29 in position would means his shots/header will be travelling in excess speed, no matter whether its from halfway line or in the box. If the opposition GK is bad enough, those shots will easily turn into goal.

Someone on the forum had tried it with his stricker, with 3x shots on target and half of those become goal

try setting his CA and PA to 199, the offers flood in, juts make sure you lowe r them again quick as his stats will fly up

Yeah thanks that worked. Trouble is I don't want to sell him to the really big clubs, that looks too unrealisitic. I just want to sell him off for a couple of million to a Middlesbrough or a Portsmouth. There's actually a chance he'll get into their teams, he's not that bad.

Yeah thanks that worked. Trouble is I don't want to sell him to the really big clubs, that looks too unrealisitic. I just want to sell him off for a couple of million to a Middlesbrough or a Portsmouth. There's actually a chance he'll get into their teams, he's not that bad.

After you've changed his PA/CA, offer him for the amount of money you want to selected clubs. It's a bit of a pain, but I individually selected about 10 clubs that I saw the player fitting into, and that way he will go an 'appropriate club'. I did this for Guti to go to Aston Villa for £7m, which was reasonable.

Once he's gone, you can push down the CA/PA, so that none of the big clubs will sign him from the club you've just sold to.

Make sense?

Great response to the thread guys, glad most of you got it to work eventually and amazed at the cheating debate that it created! Personally, I've always found the transfer system annoying in the sense that you could offer a decent fringe player for £0 and not get any bids or have huge numbers of reserves on the transfer list and no real interest would be stirred up. This year was a big improvement but still the annoyances were there. I thought sharing this would help even those who maybe don't use the editor frequently. The point was not to sell poor players for ridiculously high fees (which can be acheived with this method), but to get rid of those annoying players eating up your precious wages and refusing to attract the eye of any clubs while transfer listed. Editing your balance to £200m is fine, but it doesn't make offloading players any easier!!

Archived