The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

Robinho has said categorically that he will not be used as part of any move for Ronaldo. He doesn't want to be seen as a makeweight and that's one of the reasons as to why he has said he fancies a move to Chelsea, as he feels Real don't appreciate him enough.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RONALDO said that his injury will not effect his transfer and i think he's right which to me means Robinho will be playing for UNITED

i think real talking about 45 milion as his price is all part of the ronaldo deal

That is rubbish. Ronaldo can say what he wants. it is not in his hand. Can you see a club forking out the world record tranfer fee for a player who can't, at the time, pass a bloody medical. Not a cat in hells chance. Ronaldo will still be a United player come the close of the window.

You're forgetting Bosingwa.

Yeah, I knew I was forgetting someone. I just had too, just couldnt be arsed figuring out who :D

But yeah, Bosingwa and Belletti on the right, Ivanovic replacing TBH and Bertrand possibly replacing Ferreira in the future.

That is rubbish. Ronaldo can say what he wants. it is not in his hand. Can you see a club forking out the world record tranfer fee for a player who can't, at the time, pass a bloody medical. Not a cat in hells chance. Ronaldo will still be a United player come the close of the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you exaggerate he will miss one month of the Spanish season i don't see it as a big problem not at all

Great to see Bridge sign a new contract, never here him moan or whine when he doesnt play, always gets his head down and works for the team and when he plays he is generally one of our best players, not much between him and Ashley in my opinion.

So Big Phil said he wants the team cut down by 6 or 7 players, so Sidwell and Make are 2, anyone want to take a guess on the other 4 or 5? Ben Haim, Pizzaro, Belletti, Malouda?

Be interesting to see who goes. Anyone subscribed to Chelsea TV for the pre-season friendlies?

Lampard's gone, have more than accepted it, get a headache when trying to work out what we do if he stays.

I have no problem with Drogba, and never really did. So he got sent off in the CL Final, big deal. Not the reason we lost.

It's not the CL final. It's the whole flirting with AC Milan all of last season aiming to get a move. His mind wasn't at the club, his performances suffered because of it and I don't see why it should be tolerated. Get him off abroad where his head already is and give a striker who wants to play for us a chance.

Bridge out, Paulo as back-up left back and Belletti and Ivanovic as right back is my prediction, assuming Ivanovic will be used as a right-back at all.

Mon ability to edit posts \o/

Paulo as backup leftback over Bridge? Glad Scolari has more sense than that and got Bridge tied down.

• Administrators

The only thing I'd wanna watch on CTV is the Academy show, but Virgin Media don't have it. I see and know enough anyway though, but would naturally watch it religiously. The online CTV is so slack in putting up any content now too.

Paulo as backup leftback over Bridge? Glad Scolari has more sense than that and got Bridge tied down.

Think that was more what Benoit expected to happen, not what he wanted to happen. At the time it was rumoured Bridge was on the way to Pompey.

The only thing I'd wanna watch on CTV is the Academy show, but Virgin Media don't have it. I see and know enough anyway though, but would naturally watch it religiously. The online CTV is so slack in putting up any content now too.

The Academy show is pretty good, one of the few decent programmes thats on the channel. Not massively informative but has had some decent interviews with Neil Bath/Frank Arnesen/Lee Congerton in the past

It seems that every high profile signing these days is involved in some sort of a transfer saga, but im confident will sign someone before the start of the season after all Scolari needs time to analyse the squad.

I hope the 2 extra places on the bench will be used for youth players to get a chance.

• Administrators

Hmm, Kaká's personal advisor says he thinks he's joining Chelsea, for £80m.

"Real Madrid offered 90 million euros last summer and Milan did not even think about the bid," Kotscho told The Guardian.

"This time is different. This is the first time we feel that a deal will definitely happen.

"Because of the situation Milan are in at the moment, the deal is good for all parties involved.

"The move would represent a significant increase in Kaka's salary, on top of the 10 percent transfer fee that goes straight to the player anyway - some 15 million euros.

"Chelsea are the club to be at right now. They are building a team to win everything."

Apparently Essien has signed a new contract extension. I think he is now one of my favourite players for Chelsea, up their with JT. He could become a legend at Chelsea if he carries on with the same hunger and desire.

So Robinho deal seems a step closer with his agent confirming that he has told Real that he wants to leave, would be a very good signing, seems his finishing improved a fair bit last season, so as long as he would keep that up I would be happy.

Also Maka is to be unveiled as a PSG player today, correct move from us, but he is and always will be an absolute legend.

Cech signs new 5 year deal as well \o/.

Production line still in full working order then.

Belletti, Pizarro and Ben Haim have not been taken to Asia so they can complete their transfers apparently. Belletti to Benfica, Pizarro to PSG and Ben Haim to Man City iirc. Drogba also left behind but apparently it's because of an injury, not because of a move to Milan.

Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o says he has received offers from Chelsea, Tottenham and Inter Milan. (Corriere dello Sport, 1100 BST)
Chelsea are set to smash the world record transfer fee with a 150 million Euros (£119m) for AC Milan's Brazilian midfielder Kaka. (Gazzetta dello Sport, 1001 BST)
Brazil striker Robinho has told Real Madrid he is desperate to join Chelsea. (The Sun)
But forward Didier Drogba looks to be on his way out of Stamford Bridge after he was left out of the club's tour to China. (Daily Mirror)
Barcelona are thought to be preparing a £22m bid for Drogba. (Daily Express)
Inter Milan are prepared to wait for England midfielder Frank Lampard's contract at Chelsea to run out before signing him next season. (Daily Telegraph)
Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp will let up to seven players leave to finance an £8m move for Chelsea winger Shaun Wright-Phillips. (Daily Telegraph)

Fair bit of news revolving us today. Tbh i only believe the Eto'o and Tobinho ones are correct. Although i think we should let Shaun leave. Kaka for that price? A joke.

Think Drogba will stay, if he sorts himself out then I would more than welcome him staying, as there is few better than him when hes on form. Looks like, Ben Haim, Boulahrouz and Belletti all set to leave within next week then.

Archived