The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And considering his age (33), he is almost surely only going to get worse and worse. :(

I liked him (and Josué) at São Paulo and I love his winning goal for São Paulo against Liverpool in the Club World Cup in 2005, but since he moved to Europe he hasn't been the same player. And he is not Brazil's national team material.

And considering his age (33), he is almost surely only going to get worse and worse. :(

I liked him (and Josué) at São Paulo and I love his winning goal for São Paulo against Liverpool in the Club World Cup in 2005, but since he moved to Europe he hasn't been the same player. And he is not Brazil's national team material.

Mineiro signing contract with Chelsea

I hope Felipão helps him after his awful performances at Hertha and the Brazilian national team.

oh and Stoke don't have Delap for some reason. 0-4 imo.

Happy days :D Those throw ins are a little concerning.

I got all excited when i saw kalous name on the team sheet, but a little further along i saw that malouda was still there. Suppose he has been scoring recently lol.

Also, why do we keep having 4 defenders on the bench? You don't need ivanovic, belletti and Ferreira to cover RB/CB/DM. Get rid of Ferreira and stick a young player on the bench ffs.

Archived